Why Damocles stepped down...

Re: is this the best single post ever on bluemoon?

Soon as he reaches for his lamps i start to piss myself laughing. brill.

Not watched this for a while, but it's still brilliant. Incredibly astute, and unnervingly accurate - this genuinely is almost how things are at Bluemoon Towers when the server fails. There's been many Downfall parodies, but this is undoubtedly my favourite. Kudos to quiet riot.

Ric said:
Not watched this for a while, but it's still brilliant. Incredibly astute, and unnervingly accurate - this genuinely is almost how things are at Bluemoon Towers when the server fails. There's been many Downfall parodies, but this is undoubtedly my favourite. Kudos to quiet riot.

quite simply the best post ever.

I don't think the lad knew how good his work was or the effect it would have.

brilliant QR.

The best post that ever happened on BM in my biased opinion.

The internet is over for me personally. Nothing will ever top this and it's as funny then as it is now. I'm still reduced to tears in laughter years after and it brings that whole period back to me and hopefully others. Absolutely slays me every time.

Ric said:
Are we having a rerun tonight, it's still makes me laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.