Why do vets charge so much?

Just rang the Vets for Metecam for my dog 100ml bottle £57 checked online 180ml bottle £24 plus £11 for a prescription so £35 for nearly twice as much like to support local business but thats crazy.

Just rang the Vets for Metecam for my dog 100ml bottle £57 checked online 180ml bottle £24 plus £11 for a prescription so £35 for nearly twice as much like to support local business but thats crazy.
I got all sky and silvas special food off amazon for a fraction of the cost of the vets , the vets rip us pet lovers off every which way possible because we care about our animals

Those fuckers! All that education and training, years of going without a decent paycheck and paying out of the nose for their training and they have the fucking nerve to get a decent paycheck and buy a nice car. Twats, all of ‘em!

Would a Ford GT be OK? Shelby Mustang? Or does it have to be a Ka?
Some people think that unless these professionals drive around in old bangers and are calling out the AA or suchlike each week, they charge too much.

Pet insurance also gone up,Bluey our Cockerpoo 7 year old renewal with M&S would have been £38 a month up from 28 last year.Found another insurance for 23.

Small independent practices have a lot of overheads. They have to pay for the rent/mortgage on the building, they have to pay nursing and admin staff and they have a lot of expensive equipment to buy (and associated upkeep costs). They also work unsociable/long hours.

Just paid £7,700 for leg amputation plus aftercare for our cat. Petplan paid £5000, their limit. No doubt premiums will shoot up on next renewal.
Cat doing well. Oi, where's me leg???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.