Niall Quinn commentating on City

kippaxchris

Is he bitter that we are now champions and that he played for us when we were considered rubbish? I really don't understand why he bigs up every team we play against and commentates as if he wants us to lose! He does my head in hes meant to be a blue

kippaxchris said:
Is he bitter that we are now champions and that he played for us when we were considered rubbish? I really don't understand why he bigs up every team we play against and commentates as if he wants us to lose! He does my head in hes meant to be a blue

its been mentioned before

this year after the game v liverpool the match thread got very heated over him,id stated how much he was creaming himself over liverpool and being 100% anti city,others agreed most blues coming home from the game who hadn't heard his shite on tv disagreed.

that game he was a disgrace,he was literally urging liverpool on to win

kippaxchris said:
Why? Because he once played for us? On that basis then he's meant to be an Arsenal and Sunderland fan too, more so Sunderland. Maybe he gets a bit anti-them too, and you just don't know about it yet?
More to the point though, who cares?

blue44 said:
kippaxchris said:

this year after the game v liverpool the match thread got very heated over him,id stated how much he was creaming himself over liverpool and being 100% anti city,others agreed most blues coming home from the game who hadn't heard his shite on tv disagreed.

He was just asked about the Wigan and City game on SSN and he just went on and on about Wigan and how City will/should respect Wigan and that people shouldn't be surprised to see a draw. IMO he hates City

He doesnt hate City..

You only have to listen to him when Sergio scored to win the league to know that...

He was as excited as any of us..

( the greatest moment i have seen in premier league football )

I dont think for one minute he hates City.
He certainly has had a go at us during games but to be fair some of it has been true.
I susoect he over compensates. I have heard him have a go at Sunderland as well. part of the job I suppose,

kippaxchris said:
blue44 said:
kippaxchris said:

He was just asked about the Wigan and City game on SSN and he just went on and on about Wigan and how City will/should respect Wigan and that people shouldn't be surprised to see a draw. IMO he hates City
1. He is right, we should and will respect Wigan - what's the problem there?
2. It may well be a draw - what's the problem there?
3. He may well hate City - what's the problem there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.