Why don't we make a bid for Anthony Martial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling is not a kid and he has proved himself in the prem for years,the fact you would compare the 2 shows how little you know about them both,you carry on with your wankfest though

Sterling is certainly a kid and only a year older than Martial. And, for all intents and purposes, Martial has been far better than Sterling this season with the latter relegated to the bench as of late. If I had to choose between the pair, it would be Martial in a heartbeat. Let's hope Pep changes my tune on the matter and Raheem can become the player we want him to be.

Sterling is certainly a kid and only a year older than Martial. And, for all intents and purposes, Martial has been far better than Sterling this season with the latter relegated to the bench as of late. If I had to choose between the pair, it would be Martial in a heartbeat. Let's hope Pep changes my tune on the matter and Raheem can become the player we want him to be.
He has been benched as he is coming back from a bad injury

maybe, but apart from some very handy performances in the UCL, he has been disappointing.

One majoy worry was his performances against Liverpool, he went missing, that's a sign of a weak character ala Nasri and Arsenal...That's a serious worry, no coach can give a player big balls

So did KDB but he was back playing ASAP.

Sterling has been back for a month and has only started once - a game in which we were forced to rotate.

I don't see how you can argue that he's had a successful campaign or how Martial isn't ahead of him at this current juncture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.