Why get so wound up?

Yaya_Tony

Team supported
--> bluarmy
I don't post in the cricket threads because i don't care about the game. The main forum nowadays bores theshit outta me. It's easily recognisable where some politics /religion "discussions" will go, so avoid them unless drunk, and I like talking about tunes.

So once all the fun stuff is gone we're left with in the cellar discussions about the best type of bbq or x
factor or fucking emmadayle

Great
Great
Great

Feeling hungover or still pissed?

If the aforementioned threads ain't doing it for you then maybe the united thread is for you? I routinely check it. Daily. I derive great pleasure from the Schadenfreude.

Been on the sauce mate?
No shit...

Hungover, still pissed, both maybe.

Bird I'm meeting later at the bike show is such a lucky girl (no sarcasm. She'll appreciate what I do to her later)

Used cricket threads because ... It's fucking cricket. Only good for an excuse to spend the day boozing in the sun

United are always good for a laugh. I'll look at the thread next time I want cheering up. Do enjoy reading the funnies thread.

Its tea and coffee you homophobe
Both? At the same time? You're the sicko! If you've ever had the misfortune of tea stirred with coffee spoon, or tea (piss water warmed up) from a vending machine, you'll know it matters a great deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.