Why is it always the same? I am sick of it.

Good point and i take that on board! But sometimes i feel like i need a rant, especially after some of the performances and the poor work ethic that our team has shown this season, and coming on here helps me blurt it all out! Plus i never moan about not winning a cup, i just moan about players who dont work hard enough really!
Maybe i should just moan to the girlfriend who, really, doent give a toss!

Pam has her right to express her views.[/quote]

Agreed.

I used to spend hours on the board,but I just dont bother now because of the constant bitching.

If you get upset and complain about a result,you are a 'rag'.

If you are of a postitive frame of mind you are a 'happy clapper'.[/quote]

Ive been a member on here for 2 weeks and have been called a Rag four times - that is insulting and childish! People have opinions and even if nobody, not even one person, agrees with that view - the person should still be allowed to have that view and say it without being jumped on or called a Rag![/quote]

ok I have been a member for a short time really compared to some on here but when people call you a rag it is because you are showing raggish tendencies, i.e. not showing loyalty to our beloved club, glory hunting or picking on our frailties that rags like to pick on like not winning cup etc.... I have not been called a rag the whole time i have been on here (that will end now for sure) and i have never called anyone a rag i have thought it and after reading some posts i know there will be a sudden infux of rag posts, so maybe you should think about what your saying instead of getting over excited and just splurting it out[/quote]

sounds like something a rag would say........

;-)

I think the point Wheelsy was making was that Pam seems to make a lot of rag related posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.