Why is there so much difference !?

mmc

With United they have got worst 1st team players than us.

Van Der Sar - Joe Hart = Joe Hart for me Van Der Sar has clover on his gloves.
Neville(LOL) - Zabba = Easy Zab Gary Neville can't move anymore + he scares people.
Centre backs are miles better Unfortunately Possibly best pairing in the world with Rio and Vidic.
John Oshea ? - Garrido = Saying anything other than Garrido is miles better would be an insult.
Ronaldo v Robinho = Equal in my eyes Robinho is better at skills but Ronaldo is tiny bit better all round.
Fletcher :| Kompany = No point me saying anything Kompany hands down.
Scholes - Ireland = Scholes was better but this season easily changed minds.
Nani to SWP = SWP of course not much wingers our better at what he does for us.
Im embarrassed with our strikers at the moment so I'm just going to let use speak about it.

What absolutely does my head in is that we seem to be to lightweight ? I don't get why United don't have the same problem.

Discuss

I,m afraid it's probaly that 'confidence' factor.
What we need is a couple of wins now preferably back to back. WE need to play players in their best positions, we need to but some cover fot the back 4 /DMF and given ourlack of dstrike force we need to at least experiment with 4-4-2.

We also need to work n TACKLING. The Scum got in our faces this year in a way hat I have never seen B4.

We need the ability to do the same.

mmc said:
With United they have got worst 1st team players than us.

Van Der Sar - Joe Hart = Joe Hart for me Van Der Sar has clover on his gloves.
Neville(LOL) - Zabba = Easy Zab Gary Neville can't move anymore + he scares people.
Centre backs are miles better Unfortunately Possibly best pairing in the world with Rio and Vidic.
John Oshea ? - Garrido = Saying anything other than Garrido is miles better would be an insult.
Ronaldo v Robinho = Equal in my eyes Robinho is better at skills but Ronaldo is tiny bit better all round.
Fletcher :| Kompany = No point me saying anything Kompany hands down.
Scholes - Ireland = Scholes was better but this season easily changed minds.
Nani to SWP = SWP of course not much wingers our better at what he does for us.
Im embarrassed with our strikers at the moment so I'm just going to let use speak about it.

What absolutely does my head in is that we seem to be to lightweight ? I don't get why United don't have the same problem.

Discuss

Rooney? Tevez? Evra? Carrick? Berbatov? etc

You have missed out so many they have much better players than us and your deluded if you think otherwise.

It's arrogance built up over years of success,

It's playing players in their correct positions,

It's having an intimidating atmosphere which affects both other teams and referees for their home games,

But most of all, by a country mile,

It's having a solid backbone of BRITISH players in the team.

It's all about having enough quality in the side , being confident enough to keep the ball , having the ability and freedom to run off the ball , defending correctly , working hard for each other , and creating plenty of chances , even when you're not at your best ....... and the rags do all those things better than us at the present time ...... they also come out looking to win every match , because they know that , if they don't , the quality of their rivals will most certainly ensure they gain important ground on them ......... that's why the rags win far more games than they lose , and we lose a lot more games than we win!

It's also why they're in the top three .......... and why we're almost in the bottom three!

Preparing properly for games starts in the week out on the training ground ....... and whilst the rags work confidently and seriously on set pieces and other things that will benefit them come the weekend ... we see photos of the likes of Robinho and Elano givin' each other donkey rides!

Winning mentaility , confidence in each other , experience and having a successful mamager who knows how to assist in getting the best out of everybody and has complete confidence in his own ability to run the team all help.

Having players who can pass quickly and to the right space and position are quick athletic and, put enormous pressure on the ball carrier when the opposition have it all help as well

We have none of that at present and thats why we will finish many points below there tally this season once again.

defence

evera not o shea is better than garrido and as you said the cb are better

midfield

ronaldo is better than robhino for start giggs scholes a lo more experience than and of our lot baring hamann

strikers

hahahahah

and a much much better manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.