Why is there so much difference !?

facepalm.jpg

Bluemoon115 said:
Rooney? Tevez? Evra? Carrick? Berbatov? etc

You have missed out so many they have much better players than us and your deluded if you think otherwise.

Bluemoon115's favourite new word...

Deluded ;)

Gk - not that much difference really as both make the odd error

LB- Evra is probably the best left back in the league

RB - Rafael looks good but I love Zab so we win that

CB- Hands down scum have a great combination.

RM - Ronaldo sadly shits on any of our wide players

LM - Robinho is better than the diving Nani

CM - Again United walk all over us with Anderson, Carrick, Hargreaves.

Up top - No comment.

So with regards to the original post I think you must be living in your own World.

Goaters said:
Gk - not that much difference really as both make the odd error

LB- Evra is probably the best left back in the league

RB - Rafael looks good but I love Zab so we win that

CB- Hands down scum have a great combination.

RM - Ronaldo sadly shits on any of our wide players

LM - Robinho is better than the diving Nani

CM - Again United walk all over us with Anderson, Carrick, Hargreaves.

Up top - No comment.

So with regards to the original post I think you must be living in your own World.

The opening post is possibly one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen here

mmc said:
With United they have got worst 1st team players than us.

Van Der Sar - Joe Hart = Joe Hart for me Van Der Sar has clover on his gloves.
Neville(LOL) - Zabba = Easy Zab Gary Neville can't move anymore + he scares people.
Centre backs are miles better Unfortunately Possibly best pairing in the world with Rio and Vidic.
John Oshea ? - Garrido = Saying anything other than Garrido is miles better would be an insult.
Ronaldo v Robinho = Equal in my eyes Robinho is better at skills but Ronaldo is tiny bit better all round.
Fletcher :| Kompany = No point me saying anything Kompany hands down.
Scholes - Ireland = Scholes was better but this season easily changed minds.
Nani to SWP = SWP of course not much wingers our better at what he does for us.
Im embarrassed with our strikers at the moment so I'm just going to let use speak about it.

What absolutely does my head in is that we seem to be to lightweight ? I don't get why United don't have the same problem.

Discuss

So in all of that you only mentioned three of their first choice players.
So you'r basically saying our first team is as good as, or slightly better than their squad
players. I should fucking hope so to be honest. We are no-where near competing, and it has nothing to do with being 'lightweight'. Its that their first team squad is a Premiership winning one. Ours is a mid table too top eight squad, if managed correctly.

They've got at least 4 quality midfielders, and 3 quality centre-forwards

It's arguable that we have 1 quality midfielder, and 1 average centre-forward

It's this comparison I've been urging City fans to make for months.

A couple of star players, does not cover gaping holes elsewhere. The lesson to be learned is don't run before you can walk, or if you want to shoot for the stars straight away, have some patience.

We shouldn't be comparing our squad to the likes of the rags just yet, that will come in time.

At the moment the Evertons, Villas, Tottenhams, Hulls (ha ha) are the squads we should be comparing ourselves to. And I think man for man we compare quite well to all of them.

Bluemoon115 said:
mmc said:
With United they have got worst 1st team players than us.

Van Der Sar - Joe Hart = Joe Hart for me Van Der Sar has clover on his gloves.
Neville(LOL) - Zabba = Easy Zab Gary Neville can't move anymore + he scares people.
Centre backs are miles better Unfortunately Possibly best pairing in the world with Rio and Vidic.
John Oshea ? - Garrido = Saying anything other than Garrido is miles better would be an insult.
Ronaldo v Robinho = Equal in my eyes Robinho is better at skills but Ronaldo is tiny bit better all round.
Fletcher :| Kompany = No point me saying anything Kompany hands down.
Scholes - Ireland = Scholes was better but this season easily changed minds.
Nani to SWP = SWP of course not much wingers our better at what he does for us.
Im embarrassed with our strikers at the moment so I'm just going to let use speak about it.

What absolutely does my head in is that we seem to be to lightweight ? I don't get why United don't have the same problem.

Discuss

You have missed out so many they have much better players than us and your deluded if you think otherwise.
berbatov? have you watched him this season.. 2 prem goals..

blue dallas said:
Bluemoon115 said:

berbatov? have you watched him this season.. 2 prem goals..

Still a better option than anyone we have up front imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.