Why Mourino??????

crystal_mais

I am one who wants to stick with Mark Hughes and let him have a chance at the club. I know on current form, he is seriously walking on thin Ice

But what is the obsession with Jose Mourino. why are people not crying for Capello. he has a far better CV and more credability. Is it because he is England manager and you do not want to lose the best manager england have had for a long time and possibly lose the opportunity of winning a world cup.

I may get slated here for this, but if Hughes was to go, I would rather our board go out and get Capello!!

crystal_mais said:
I am one who wants to stick with Mark Hughes and let him have a chance at the club. I know on current form, he is seriously walking on thin Ice

But what is the obsession with Jose Mourino. why are people not crying for Capello. he has a far better CV and more credability.

Not for me he doesn't. Mourinho has done it in Europe and in the PL which is why for me he is the better choice.

But if ADUG went out and hired Capello I wouldn't complain :)

i like him, hes down to earth, i bumped into him in a jumble sale and he asked me to keep iy quiet, i agreed as long as he kept quiet about me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.