Why no news?

Theo555

Just woken up and turned on skysports - why is Hughes still our manager? He took over a 9th placed club, spent around 60 million and we are now bottom 3 - this doesnt add up. He has to go

Robbo. said:
Theo555 said:
Just woken up and turned on skysports - why is Hughes still our manager? He took over a 9th placed club, spent around 60 million and we are now bottom 3 - this doesnt add up. He has to go

go back to bed

I might - hopefully there will be some news on the next hour or so

Theo555 said:

Lazy bas'tard. i'v done half a days work already

I know, its 8pm where I am and I've been waiting for the news.
Might be waiting a long long time as i think this joker is getting the vote at ABUDABI.

Brave brave people. Can't be stupid.......................can they?

Theo555 said:
Robbo. said:
go back to bed

I might - hopefully there will be some news on the next hour or so
Doubt it. He's not getting sacked.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7794727.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 794727.stm</a>

Total points at this point over the last few seasons

2009 18pts
2008 34pts
2006 20pts
2005 27pts
2004 24pts

And people are still defending him?

special agent hughes mission halfway complete he is a red and always will be he does not give a toss

Theo555 said:
Total points at this point over the last few seasons

2009 18pts
2008 34pts
2006 20pts
2005 27pts
2004 24pts

And people are still defending him?

Robbo? anything to say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.