Why not play Caciedo?

schtipps said:
I think this guy has a real physical presence and we are missing that at the moment. He has never really been given a fair chance IMO and i think that he would make a good target man for Jo/Benjani/Sturridge to play off. The guy is built like a brick shithouse and could be a real bully boy.

I know im going to get some grief for this one but i think he would improve us right now. After watching us against PSG this week i realised that we have lots of great attacking players who need someone to play off.
Hes fucking heskey on acid.. useless

aarond said:
He's a poor Is Miller!

No mate - he's worse than that. Awful buy really, and ebst for him and for us if he leaves in Jan. Just because he took the money doesn't mean we have any loyalty to him - let the guy go off somewhere with a chance of regular football or all we'll do is ruin his development further.

Can't really understand what Sven ever saw in Caicedo to be honest ....... for every shot he'll get on target , another four will hit the corner flag!

black mamba said:
Can't really understand what Sven ever saw in Caicedo to be honest ....... for every shot he'll get on target , another four will hit the corner flag!

How do you know? He's started one game and played less that 120 minutes in the other 10 subbed games he has played.

Immaculate Pasta said:
black mamba said:

How do you know? He's started one game and played less that 120 minutes in the other 10 subbed games he has played.

More to the point i'd like to know how you could even give a realistic arguement ... the player himself has done nothing to even look like he'll make it in the Premiership !

He's shown nothing so far ...... he's thrown his weight around sure , shown a bit of enthusiam , sometimes too much ...... other than that he's been absolutely pityful , even abysmal.

Do you really think he'll improve that much?

I doubt if he's even as good as Miller.

black mamba said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

More to the point i'd like to know how you could even give a realistic arguement ... the player himself has done nothing to even look like he'll make it in the Premiership !

He's shown nothing so far ...... he's thrown his weight around sure , shows a bit of enthusiam ...... other than that he's been absolutely pityful , even abysmal.

Do you really think he'll improve that much?

I doubt if he's even as good as Miller.

He's had about 180 minutes to make an impression on me. In that time he hasn't done much but he does have a good touch. I can't make an impression if he is good or not from 180 mins. I have seen him play for Ecuador and he has done allright in them games, but after 180 mins of 10 mins here and there i don't want to make a judge on him yet.

His close ball control at the edge of the box has been good.

He and Castillo have not been given chances.

Corky said:

Agreed, but until we have players who can provide a decent service to our forwards (two preferably), by spreading the opposition defence to make room, getting the ball in quick, preferably from the byeline, and looking to feed them rather than chasing into the area themselves, glory-hunting, all of our forwards will continue to fail.

Just wait until we let all these lads go and see them succeed with other clubs!!

Corky said:

Agreed, but until we have players who can provide a decent service to our forwards (two preferably), by spreading the opposition defence to make room, getting the ball in quick, preferably from the byeline, and looking to feed them rather than chasing into the area themselves, glory-hunting, all of our forwards will continue to fail.

Just wait until we let all these lads go and see them succeed with other clubs!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.