Why not play Caciedo?

Caciedo should of started today IMO.

I hope he starts the next game against WBA, it will do his confidence alot of good and then we might see why alot of big clubs were also in for him when Sven bought the lad.

Lets not get too carried away though, he is still only 20 and came with a fairly large price tag for an unproven player so im glad he has had time to settle in without being in the spotlight. He must feel that he's ready to prove alot of people wrong.

There can't be too many defenders out there who can out muscle this guy and that means gaps will start appearing all over the show for our other attacking players to exploit! (I hope).

Did Forever City know he would come good?

"tiny" Felipe was the only ray of sunshine in an abysmal game.

I hope he gets a second chance.

Was his short performance earth shattering.

No. But he actually scored.

Clutching at straws?

Yep

Did more when he came on than Ched and Robby combined had done for the whole game.

The guy has talent; I've seen glimpses before - I don't know why everyone was so keen to jump on his back as soon as he came. He's a young guy and he'll take time to adjust fully - maybe he's taken longer than other players but that doesn't mean we should abandon him. Sven wasn't taking the piss when he signed him; the guy has potential.

young player. new country. different language. sometimes things take time. not saying he will be a world beater - I've seen very little of him. But wouldnt surprise me if he actually came good and started to justify the price tag. Sven never really bought any BAD players did he?

I'd give him a start. Gotta be better than the dross we've had up front so far this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.