Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancityvstoke said:
The vast majority of match going blues were singing "Mancini" quite loud today.

In fact we were very gobby about it.

We're on the march with Bobby's army.

We're all going to Wemberley

They are not the knowledgable minority tho

we have always had boo boys ever since I can remember Edgehill?summer bee? the list goes on everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they support the team when they are in the ground its pointless arguing about bobby in or bobby out he will be with us till the chairman sees fit to get rid which I hope is a long time we don't want another 6managers in6months again do we?

grim up north said:
mancityvstoke said:

Well at least they could probably spell Wembley and knowledgeable correctly.

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
mancityvstoke said:

Well at least they could probably spell Wembley and knowledgeable correctly.

Fuck me spelling police great cum back

syedorf said:
we have always had boo boys ever since I can remember Edgehill?summer bee? the list goes on everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they support the team when they are in the ground its pointless arguing about bobby in or bobby out he will be with us till the chairman sees fit to get rid which I hope is a long time we don't want another 6managers in6months again do we?

Exactly. On balance, I think Mancini has limitations that will prevent us kicking on any further (I am an outer), but that doesn't stop me singing his name on matchdays. Some on here can't get their tiny minds around that kind of paradox though, and would have you believe that the outers burn effigies of the manager on a nightly basis, whilst foaming like rabid dogs.........

Exeter Blue I am here said:
syedorf said:

Exactly. On balance, I think Mancini has limitations that will prevent us kicking on any further (I am an outer), but that doesn't stop me singing his name on matchdays. Some on here can't get their tiny minds around that kind of paradox though, and would have you believe that the outers burn effigies of the manager on a nightly basis, whilst foaming like rabid dogs.........
I agree that he has limitations but its only the champions league we haven't done well in it would have been so different if we could have hung on at the bernabau we could have kicked on from there but it wasn't to be I think the longer we stay in it the chances are we won't get another group of death I mean the 4 champions of Spain Germany and Holland that's a hard group for anyone

Prestwich_Blue said:
BlueAnorak said:
Mancini outers see absolutely nothing good in anything that Mancini does. They can ONLY be critical. It really is quite sad.
One could also say that the inners, like the man himself, see all the bad things he does as someone else's fault or problem.

For Mancini to go..
[1] He has to be replaced with better. As an inner - I would say there are not many better. Those that are are in contracts for at least the next two years. You yourself would agree that Moaninho has broken an agreement with our owner in the past (which if indeed the case means he hasn't a cat in hells chance of EVER being City manager.)
[2] The Sheikh's honour has to be preserved so Manacini would probably have to resign. Sacking him a year after giving him a new contract would not be honourable so it would take a lot to trigger and our season is nowhere near bad enough to trigger that on the basis of failure. The good news for the outers is that this course of action may indeed happen. His father is not a well man amongst other family issues.

As it happens I see his problems but unlike some I don't think they are that bad. Be careful what you wish for. In the past City sacking a successful manager has been counter productive and history DOES repeat itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.