Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Davs 19, 4 Dec 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adrianr

adrianr

o_o

2. Balti

Balti

Brendan and Rafa

HAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

STOP FOR FUCKS SAKE

HAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

NOOOOO STTTOTPPPPPPPP PLEEEEASSSEEEEEEEE

3. Paulmcfc2703

Paulmcfc2703

Fuck me that's hilarious

4. Syth

Syth

This is hilarious! Can't stop laughing. How do those people have a job is beyond me !

5. Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Why hasnt the cabal championed Di Matteo. He is a CL winner, the one thing they covet most

6. chesterbells

chesterbells

Nah, but Rafa has potential

7. baildon blue

baildon blue

Brendan Rodgers thats made me chuckle.I think i might make a better jounalist than some these clowns that print these sh** storys.Mancini staying so fu** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. LoveCity

LoveCity

I love all the conflicting stories.

-

Mancini stays
    Exclusive
    By NEIL CUSTIS
    Published: 34 minutes ago

ROBERTO MANCINI will be Manchester City’s manager next season — even if they lose the FA Cup final.

Speculation is rife the Italian could be axed after a disappointing defence of the Premier League title.

But SunSport understands Mancini has the full support of new City chief executive Ferran Soriano and sporting director Txiki Begiristain.

The trio have already been making plans for next season to significantly strengthen the squad in a bid to get the title back from rivals United.

Most importantly, chairman Khaldoon Al Mubaraak still backs the man he chose to replace Mark Hughes in December 2009.

Victory for City against Wigan at Wembley on May 11 would be Mancini’s third trophy in three seasons with two FA Cups and last season’s title.

In the wake of that title triumph last May, Mancini was given a new five-year deal.

Some saw the arrival of former Barcelona executives Soriano and Begiristain as putting pressure on Mancini.

But he has a better relationship with them than with previous chief exec Garry Cook and football administrator Brian Marwood.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4906304/Roberto-Mancini-will-stay-boss-even-if-Man-City-lose-FA-Cup-final.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... final.html</a>

9. sam-caddick

sam-caddick

Nice to see a more positive article for once!!

FORZA MANCINI

10. Blue Heaven

Blue Heaven

If it's in The Sun, it is surely true, is it not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.