Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
Caveman said:
cookster said:
5 Champ League campaigns, 1 QTR Final with Inter.

Just a thought....
Have a look at Ferguson's first five CL campaigns.
Did he have the squad which Mancini has, it is fucking embarrassing that we have not won a single group game.

YES he did. They have always had a large squad and have always spent big....and it was always acceptable until we had the nerve to flash the cash. don't be fooled by the media...what we have done in 2.5 years, took United much much longer to achieve (and they did spend big too: Rio cost a record extraordinary fee for a centre half: Rooney - cost a fortune for a teenager. If Fergie was our manager now, he would have been sacked many times by some of the people on this forum (wish he had!!!)

WayneBridge said:
OptaFranz ‏@OptaFranz
1 - Manchester City is the first English team not to win a single game in the Champions League group phase. Historic.

Who woke you up?

Didsbury Dave said:
Why don't we keep this thread for the York Police, the Cellar Shadow Cabinet and the Happy Clappers? You can all 'Forza Mancini' and 'grow a pair' each other to your heart's content while the rest of us talk football elsewhere ;-)

Everybody else is a nameable group bent on a single agenda, you're just an honest footbal fan trying to make his way in this crazy world.

Fox News springs to mind

Danielmanc said:
WayneBridge said:
OptaFranz ‏@OptaFranz
1 - Manchester City is the first English team not to win a single game in the Champions League group phase. Historic.

FACT - Man City are the champions of England

Great stat to be fair. Losing to Real and Dortmund isn't a hard pill to swallow, not beating Ajax was though.

mcmanus said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Why don't we keep this thread for the York Police, the Cellar Shadow Cabinet and the Happy Clappers? You can all 'Forza Mancini' and 'grow a pair' each other to your heart's content while the rest of us talk football elsewhere ;-)

Yep and sacking managers at will has really fucking helped us in the past.

This is exactly how I feel.

Every time a manager lost a few games, P. J. fucking Swales pushed the panic button and kicked him out, only to do the same thing with the next incumbent.

I, for one, do not wish for a return to those days.

NipHolmes said:
Caveman said:
cookster said:

Just a thought....

Why not talk about how Malaga, PSG, Napoli (on top of my head) have all qualified in first time of asking. Napoli in particular have 2 players that could get in our team yet we got 1 point from 2 legs from them.
It was the same discussions when Mancini didn't get us into the "top four" in 2010, then the same when we didn't win the title in 2011. We will get it right.

dave_blue12 said:
I have never posted Mancini out but the team is going backwards. The football is turgid and zombie like.

I really hope Roberto can sort it out but increasingly I don't think he can - it's been going on for too long.

CTID
Well; he told us he knew what the problem was (is?), and that it would be sorted.

NipHolmes said:
Caveman said:
cookster said:

Just a thought....

Why not talk about how Malaga, PSG, Napoli (on top of my head) have all qualified in first time of asking. Napoli in particular have 2 players that could get in our team yet we got 1 point from 2 legs from them.

Would they have qualified from our group this season, would we qualify from theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.