Why we should keep Edin, AJ, AK and De Jong

VOOMER

I don't see when we have Bridge, Ade, RSC, and M Johnson to of load that we should even be thinking of getting rid of Edin, AJ, AK, or De Jong. That's about it.

cameron-thats-messed-up-modern-family.gif

If Kolarov is content with being a back to clichy then keep him but I cant see a player of his quality being happy with playing cup matches and the occasional home league game. I think he will leave this summer.

Adam johnson is another who is just a back up, hes not played much this season and with us probably signing another winger his opportunities will be limited even more. If we get 12mill plus offer for him we have to sell imo.

Dzeko is a difficult one he is very inconsistent but does score some important goals, if there is a possibility for us getting rvp or falcoa I would sell.

With de jong I want him to stay a good player for rotation and has been here for a few years so knows mancini and the system we play well.

greasedupdeafguy said:
If Kolarov is content with being a back to clichy then keep him but I cant see a player of his quality being happy with playing cup matches and the occasional home league game. I think he will leave this summer.

Adam johnson is another who is just a back up, hes not played much this season and with us probably signing another winger his opportunities will be limited even more. If we get 12mill plus offer for him we have to sell imo.

Dzeko is a difficult one he is very inconsistent but does score some important goals, if there is a possibility for us getting rvp or falcoa I would sell.

With de jong I want him to stay a good player for rotation and has been here for a few years so knows mancini and the system we play well.

So, keep Edin and Nigel, maybe take a rain check on AJ and AK, but go for quality players, maybe not in the same positions, to replace the other 4?

VOOMER said:
I don't see when we have Bridge, Ade, RSC, and M Johnson to of load that we should even be thinking of getting rid of Edin, AJ, AK, or De Jong. That's about it.

You move players on as and when the time is right, not in a certain order.

(this is not to say i want all of the players you mentioned sold)

greasedupdeafguy said:

Thanks for that. I wasnt sure who AK was for a minute.

Kolarov earns a very big wage, the club will be tempted to sell and replace him with a top LB prospect like Digne I'd imagine. Good for FFP and Clichy looks fit enough to play most of the season without rotation + Zaba plays well at LB if a task is too daunting for the LB prospect. I reckon Kolarov will leave if Inter or Juve follow through with their interest and offer around £10million.

obviously we would rather get rid of those other guys, but that's a two-way street...nobody wants them, just like we don't want them. plus, edin/aj/ak/dj will bring in way more cash. we could get ~65million for those 4.

The only one I would get rid of is AK if we can get a decent replacement.

Our squad is paper thin cant understand why people say "get rid of these 6 bring in these 2" we need a quality squad to get through and long season of up to 60 games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.