Why? What Agenda is the BBC Running?

y7x3NKe.gif

That fringe is the best part of this thread.

You clearly do 80).
I couldn't care less about your, or the BBC's agenda, or who the US refuses to let into it's country. Like I said, it's a shit thread, only an idiot would wonder why the BBC or any other media outlet reports the story as you describe in your opening post. You know why, but if you didn't, enough folk have explained it to you since.

I couldn't care less about your, or the BBC's agenda, or who the US refuses to let into it's country. Like I said, it's a shit thread, only an idiot would wonder why the BBC or any other media outlet reports the story as you describe in your opening post. You know why, but if you didn't, enough folk have explained it to you since.
.... and this shit thread means nothing to you.

Very good, daft, but very good!

I don't need to check, I know what is going on.
If I had said yes to visiting any of those countries on my last visa application I would probably have been refused entry, that sounds like a ban to me
Liar

Because you said nothing's changed and it's not new. That's a lie. A big fat lie.

No its not. I was asked those questions last time I applied for a visa, if I had said yes they wouldn't have let me in, simple.

You being the big I am keyboard warrior as usual.
I wont be responding to you again so don't waste your time posting again

No its not. I was asked those questions last time I applied for a visa, if I had said yes they wouldn't have let me in, simple.

You being the big I am keyboard warrior as usual.
I wont be responding to you again so don't waste your time posting again
There was no ban, in the past between 90,000-120,000 people from the seven countries were granted visa's for the States on an annual basis. Now they are all banned. Or they were until the courts got involved.

This may shock you, but it's got fuck all to do with your visa application.

I'm not surprised you won't reply again. You've lied and been called out and you've got nothing to back up the premise that "[the ban] is not a new thing". Quit whilst you're behind and maybe no one else will bump the thread.

Last edited:
I think the courts should let trump have his 90 day 'ban'. It won't affect any more folk than say the Saudis and Israelis banning people from entry just because they have certain other nations stamps in their passport.
Also, if the ban doesn't go ahead and there is a terrorist attack in the next four years I'm sure trump will use the "I told you so" moment to push through much more permanent and draconian legislation.
BTW @bluwes , @SWP's back has got you bang to rights there for both lying, and not being able to argue your point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.