Why? What Agenda is the BBC Running?

if the ban doesn't go ahead and there is a terrorist attack in the next four years I'm sure trump will use the "I told you so" moment to push through much more permanent and draconian legislation.
Yeah my feelings as well.

I'm not a signed up tin foiler but this has a false flag (maybe failed) attack all over it in the not too distant future.

I think the courts should let trump have his 90 day 'ban'. It won't affect any more folk than say the Saudis and Israelis banning people from entry just because they have certain other nations stamps in their passport.
Also, if the ban doesn't go ahead and there is a terrorist attack in the next four years I'm sure trump will use the "I told you so" moment to push through much more permanent and draconian legislation.
BTW @bluwes , @SWP's back has got you bang to rights there for both lying, and not being able to argue your point.
Which countries stamps will lead you to be refused entry to Israel?

Which countries stamps will lead you to be refused entry to Israel?
I think Saudi and Isreal have problems with each other. Certainly for entry to Saudi I had to have a passport with no Isreal stamps. Not sure if the US still gets upset with Cuba stamps but they get round this by putting a removable insert in your passport on entry and taking it on leaving so you have a 'clean' passport. Tbf I'm not sure either situation really mirrors the trump ban, but it does show that the concept is not unique.

I think Saudi and Isreal have problems with each other. Certainly for entry to Saudi I had to have a passport with no Isreal stamps. Not sure if the US still gets upset with Cuba stamps but they get round this by putting a removable insert in your passport on entry and taking it on leaving so you have a 'clean' passport. Tbf I'm not sure either situation really mirrors the trump ban, but it does show that the concept is not unique.
Yeah but no generally considers Saudi or Israel as tip top countries that lead the free world either.

I'm aware you can't get into Saudi and several other Arab countries with an Israeli stamp. I wasn't aware the Israelis operated a tit-for-tat policy.

I'm aware you can't get into Saudi and several other Arab countries with an Israeli stamp. I wasn't aware the Israelis operated a tit-for-tat policy.
Not sure they do tbf.
Yeah but no generally considers Saudi or Israel as tip top countries that lead the free world either.
Not sure I consider the US a tip top country in terms of world freedom either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.