Why you should never leave a game early...

JM Mcr said:
People have many valid reasons for leaving before the final whistle, and at the end of the day it's their ticket so their prerogative how they choose to use it, but surely the real moral to this tale is to check the final score BEFORE ringing up to slag your team on a national radio show....

I'm sure they do. But the main reason for the majority is, that they would rather get home quickly than watch the last 10 minutes of City. And I was just saying I don't get that.
As well as Agueros winner last season. Those that stay to the end also would have seen Nasris winner against Chelsea, and Balotellis late penalty against Spurs. These 2 were amongst the most exciting goals to score at home last season. Mainly due to the time that they came. That is why, I personally don't get why people leave early.

jayfx said:
JM Mcr said:
People have many valid reasons for leaving before the final whistle, and at the end of the day it's their ticket so their prerogative how they choose to use it, but surely the real moral to this tale is to check the final score BEFORE ringing up to slag your team on a national radio show....

I'm sure they do. But the main reason for the majority is, that they would rather get home quickly than watch the last 10 minutes of City. And I was just saying I don't get that.
As well as Agueros winner last season. Those that stay to the end also would have seen Nasris winner against Chelsea, and Balotellis late penalty against Spurs. These 2 were amongst the most exciting goals to score at home last season. Mainly due to the time that they came. That is why, I personally don't get why people leave early.
Fair enough, tho wasn't replying specifically to you - just making a general observation.

Vienna_70 said:
jayfx said:
Hahahahahahaha thick twat!!! I really don't get people that leave early to rush home. Late goals are usually the best ones.

I agree. We never leave early.

And just to back up your last point, all I have to say is Sergio's second goal for City!
The fourth goal against Swansea at the start of last season? Odd example. I could think of rather more meaningful late goals than that one!

jimharri said:
Vienna_70 said:
jayfx said:
Hahahahahahaha thick twat!!! I really don't get people that leave early to rush home. Late goals are usually the best ones.

And just to back up your last point, all I have to say is Sergio's second goal for City!
The fourth goal against Swansea at the start of last season? Odd example. I could think of rather more meaningful late goals than that one!

Of course there are more meaningful ones.

I was just wondering if anyone would pick up on it.

Though it was an example of a great, if not particularly important, late goal.

Vienna_70 said:
jimharri said:
Vienna_70 said:

Of course there are more meaningful ones.

I was just wondering if anyone would pick up on it.

Though it was an example of a great, if not particularly important, late goal.

Barry's header against Reading this season. 1-0 at home to Reading doesn't sound too exciting, and before the game I think most were expecting a rout. But the sole fact that this went in so late made this important goal even more exciting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.