Wigan Athletic

It's amazing how hard it is to avoid falling through the leagues when you have to abide by ffp isn't it?

I'll never forget those ****s voting for ffp in the premier league (after doping their way to the premier league via Whelan's cash in earlier years and then setting himself up as the moral guardian of the game against dirty clubs like city who wanted to "buy success").

I'm glad they've gone down.

But my joy won't be complete until they have gone back to where they should always have been (and would always have been without financial doping). Non league.

An utter piss stain of a town, populated by six fingered, one eyebrowed, sister fucking degenerates. Every one of whom is once again, or soon to be, a red or red Scouse fan.

I don't like them.

zjxjzq.jpg
Not saying that's photoshoped. ..but how long has harpurhey been on the wigan border.?

How the fuck this pile of shite beat City in the FA Cup final will go down as one of the great mystery of the modern age
And they got relegated the following week.
Pie eating ****s every last one of them
Players downed tools against Mancini. Nobody will convince me otherwise.

Noticed that Byrne was on the bench for them yesterday, must have been the first time he's featured in some way for them. He should get plenty of game time in League One.

It's amazing how hard it is to avoid falling through the leagues when you have to abide by ffp isn't it?

I'll never forget those ****s voting for ffp in the premier league (after doping their way to the premier league via Whelan's cash in earlier years and then setting himself up as the moral guardian of the game against dirty clubs like city who wanted to "buy success").

I'm glad they've gone down.

But my joy won't be complete until they have gone back to where they should always have been (and would always have been without financial doping). Non league.

An utter piss stain of a town, populated by six fingered, one eyebrowed, sister fucking degenerates. Every one of whom is once again, or soon to be, a red or red Scouse fan.

I don't like them.

I would never have guessed!

Good riddance, Wigan!

Noticed that Byrne was on the bench for them yesterday, must have been the first time he's featured in some way for them. He should get plenty of game time in League One.
He's started once or twice and made a few sub appearances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.