Wigan away tickets criteria

At least they haven’t taken the piss price wise. I remember once before Whelan tried taking the piss by pricing it at £40 or so when it had been £25 the year before. Only about 2500 turned up and hardly anyone bought anything in the ground out of protest. He reduced it the year after.

They did beat us 4-0 though! 2 nil down after 4 mins. Some lads were coming in the ground at that score!

Jordan had a fcking nightmare that day

At least they haven’t taken the piss price wise. I remember once before Whelan tried taking the piss by pricing it at £40 or so when it had been £25 the year before. Only about 2500 turned up and hardly anyone bought anything in the ground out of protest. He reduced it the year after.

They did beat us 4-0 though! 2 nil down after 4 mins. Some lads were coming in the ground at that score!

Pretty sure that Dunney and Distin were given the run around by Jason Roberts that day. I went to Wigan for 5/6 years on the trot and I can only remember us getting a draw there(goal from Geovanni early on which we missed due to traffic). Every other game in those years ended up as a defeat for City.

Pretty sure that Dunney and Distin were given the run around by Jason Roberts that day. I went to Wigan for 5/6 years on the trot and I can only remember us getting a draw there(goal from Geovanni early on which we missed due to traffic). Every other game in those years ended up as a defeat for City.

Yeah. A 4-3 springs to mind on Boxing Day.

Think we had a couple of wins post takeover. Didn’t Balotelli score once there?

Not had a great record against them though!

The first time I saw us win there was a 2/0.YaYa scored the second,his first for the club I think.
Carlos I think scored the first goal with a lovely lob finish.

mate of mine has a couple of spare season tickets at Wigan , so thats my criteria :) Wigan will not sell out their home allocation , they may have a re-think and release more tickets for the away following nearer the game , we could easily take 7,000-8,000 even with a televised game on a Monday night , its only a few miles down the road , and i will be looking forward to a Wigan kebab , a pie in a barm cake (or is it a bap)

Why pick on him? I also remember Dunne, Matt Mills(!), and most of all Stuart Pearce who had the mind-blowing idea of playing Samaras as a left midfielder in a defensive 4-5-1 formation.

Steve fucking Bennett

The only way I'll ever sign up to Twitter is if that ****s on there so I can send him abuse about that game

Edit: Bennett reffed the 2-1 actually, cheating twat

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.