Wigan away

mrtndvn

Hi lads,

Irish lad here, I'm a big footy fan and Ii support Derry City from Ireland.

I also happen to be Elano's biggest fan and i'm going to go see him tomorrow, was wondering what the chances of getting a ticket for the away end tomorrow? Id rather get in with you lads than be stuck in the home section.

One or two tickets would be great!!! Student if possible but id take anything. Living in Crewe at the moment (For my sins) so I could pick it up at the stadium tomorrow or even get it of someone before the big game.

Thanks for your help

unlikely to have sold out you could pay on the gate in the city end - most probably, but last year wigan made me buy a membership -£30 and the ticket price before letting me in the home end because i couldnt get a ticket in the city bit

mrtndvn said:
Hi lads,

Irish lad here, I'm a big footy fan and Ii support Derry City from Ireland.

I also happen to be Elano's biggest fan and i'm going to go see him tomorrow, was wondering what the chances of getting a ticket for the away end tomorrow? Id rather get in with you lads than be stuck in the home section.

One or two tickets would be great!!! Student if possible but id take anything. Living in Crewe at the moment (For my sins) so I could pick it up at the stadium tomorrow or even get it of someone before the big game.

Thanks for your help

You'll be able to get a ticket outside the away end no problem.

Cheers lads, Ill risk it and just get them at the game.

What about a few pints before hand? I presume thats the norm over here, wheres everybody heading?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.