Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

To bump this up again
What has happened to the F.A Investigation into the pitch invasion and fans attacking players/fans.
Serious question
Nothing is being done and there isn't even a statement from the FA to back that up. It kind of condones what happened. Apart from the release of a statement saying City have been fined for failing to control their players. I would get angry about this, but somehow feel like it's no real surprise. But like many others have said, what if it was Millwall/Leeds etc behind thar goal not us?

City were fined more for failing to control players as it was within a probation period (or something like that). It presumably is also proportionate to the resources of the club which is fair enough. When City and Chelsea got charged in the last event City got fined about £40k and Chelsea got fined £200k as it was their third serious charge within a set probation period.

The £2.5k fine for Wigan will probably hurt them a lot more than the £50k city fine.

I still don't know how we managed to lose this game - even with 10 men. 2 shots on target and 1 goal. 29 attempts a for us and nowt. A hellishly large number of blocks by Wigan too. Typical City I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.