Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

This may be true but you simply can't make the mistake Walker made. We may get caught out playing aggressively but that's just a player not knowing what's going on around him. I don't think that's due to the system. They could've been on the offensive if he had simply retained possession of the ball. It's inexplicable. And he fell asleep on the Burnley equalizer too. I'm starting to have questions about him.

I see your point he has always had that aspect in his game for spur's and England but I guess Pep measures it against what he brings to the team.

In the after match press conference you could tell Pep was very unhappy with Delph...especially with such important games coming up. It was a stupid and unnecessary tackle red card or not.

If the result would have been 1-0 prior to sending of it would have been the right considering our complacency. We only started playin after the sending of and then came walker moment of complacency. Its easy to say now that all is done n dusted but i think kompany would have tackled n gota yellow if he was playin instead of stones.

As per media who are justifying the red did not see the intensity when kane went on sterling with 2 footed tackle. We were poor but we didnt lost we simply got dicke*

Didn't deserve to lose but we did and its makes no difference of course whether you do or don't as such a loss is a loss but me move on and the side will no doubt be even more determined to get the right result on Sunday.

This isn't even a yellow.....fkin joke! We are too soft, not once in all of these straight red challenges against us have we surrounded the ref, well it obviously works, Taylor proved it tonight, he was gonna give a yellow, Wigan players made him change it to a red right in front of everybodys eyes................it looks like we should be doing this with refs, the rags did it for years with great success!

DWcRR78U8AAjnwM.jpg:large

PGMOL's revenge. Delph's foul was a yellow, at best. The reconsidering that changed it to red was criminal

But that's what we should be expecting from Taylor. I wonder if word was passed around as to what 'histree' this fellow has written in our games. If it was it certainly passed Delph by! There have been three blatant decisions by Taylor in two of our games - Sideshow Bob's challenge on Aguero not even rendering a free kick, the slap on Fernandinho which got the loathsome Fabregarse a yellow, and the big guy who three Aguero onto the floor and got a yellow. Every City fan knows where this guy is coming from and what outcomes are going to be engineered. You have to be circumspect when he has the whistle, because no matter how well you understand the Laws of the Game he will still come up with a clause or a phrase that he has specially written in the week preceding the game.

This isn't even a yellow.....fkin joke! We are too soft, not once in all of these straight red challenges against us have we surrounded the ref, well it obviously works, Taylor proved it tonight, he was gonna give a yellow, Wigan players made him change it to a red right in front of everybodys eyes................it looks like we should be doing this with refs, the rags did it for years with great success!

DWcRR78U8AAjnwM.jpg:large

I would imagine that with the use of VAR the whistling wankers would still come up with a yellow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.