Wigan Loyalty Points

felixbg said:
FORZA CITY said:
Exactly as someone stated - to encourage people to attend.

There is a credit crunch on you know and with the games being so soon after the new year against mediocre opposition I think the club may feel like this could be an added insentive... mind you with the signings we are likely to make no doubt they will both be SELL OUTS!

yes but us season ticket holders are losing out on points which is ludicrous !?!?!?!

Well boo-hoo mate, isn't there anything else in life you should be worrying about than 20 Manchester City loyalty points!?!? I mean come on, give over.......................................!!!

FORZA CITY said:
felixbg said:
yes but us season ticket holders are losing out on points which is ludicrous !?!?!?!

Well boo-hoo mate, isn't there anything else in life you should be worrying about than 20 Manchester City loyalty points!?!? I mean come on, give over.......................................!!!

All points count.... I'm about 80 points from reaching the next tier on away matches.. this helps a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.