WikiLeaks Vault7 Release

Damocles

Administrator
Wikileaks are trailing another release of leaked material, this time they're referring to it as Vault 7. The contents are unknown but the conspiracy lot are speculating that it's anything from an expose of cannibalistic Satanist paedophiles working in the US Government to aliens to "9/11 Truth".

Obviously it will be none of those things.

Smart money is based around CIA leaks. When Wikileaks showed the CIA was attempting to interfere in the French Presidential Elections, they cited it as part of the context for an upcoming release. This is probably the upcoming release.

The US are expert propagandists so I imagine this will also be linked to the dustbin diagnosis that is "The Russians" so everybody can get red fever like it's 1989 again.

The passphrase is due at 2pm today so I imagine the first stories on it will be breaking at tea time.

I'm intrigued as you are. As you say I expect emails implicating the US propaganda strategy.

gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

Well, call me Psychic, but I get the feeling this isn't going to be the one that dishes the dirt on Republicans or Putin.

Well, call me Psychic, but I get the feeling this isn't going to be the one that dishes the dirt on Republicans or Putin.

Wikileaks were consistently critical of Putin and Russia. Unlike other news organisations they can't just make shit up in order to look balanced, they can only print what they're leaked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.