Wilfried Bony - gone to Swansea official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's a plane worth tracking!

And I would deploy these to make sure it got there

53b0b2ec0591efdcab4c1de0abc8609f.jpg

Bony's not a bad player, just didn't fit our style, was bought as a plan B option and then asked to do the same things as plan A instead of playing to his strength. In the right system he'll go back to banging them in and is still young enough to make a profit on for any team willing to buy him and take that chance.

He'll definitely be gone this window. I just hope it's a sale and not a loan. I'd take 10m for him honestly.

Marseille have made Wilfried Bony their top priority for a striker and have approached his entourage to discuss a transfer. [le10sport]

Marseille believe they can raise Bony's level again after two average seasons and could make a formal move in the coming days. [le10sport]

Pretty please
rKCAu2W.gif

Bony's not a bad player, just didn't fit our style, was bought as a plan B option and then asked to do the same things as plan A instead of playing to his strength. In the right system he'll go back to banging them in and is still young enough to make a profit on for any team willing to buy him and take that chance.
Didn't fit stokes either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.