Wilfried Bony - Loan to Stoke

MarsLlama

Wish him good luck at Stoke as long as it's not to our detriment. He's there for the rest of the season and will probably never wear a City shirt again. Never met his expectations with us but never really fit the system. Will remember him for helping us top the group in the UCL against BMG at home, as well as his kind personality.

If you'd like to say how happy you are to see the back of him then I won't stop you but I'd suggest we're all better than that.

Well he not a bad player its just the system that didn't work out for him.
He is a proven pl player .
Good luck bony.

WTF. Just a loan for Bony with so much interest? So no China in January - do they have to buy him afterwards or is it an option?

I'm glad it's a loan, as in any kind of form, he'd cause us fucking revenge nightmares.

Now if he hits form, it will be our rivals he nicks points off. Chances are it will happen at least once during the season, which is why loaning out players you have signed, in the same league, should not be allowed imo.

All good for us though, fuck 'em all.

Good luck Wilf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.