Wilfried Bony - Loan to Stoke

Hope things work out well for him, just never seemed the right fit for us. Think Stoke will be a good club for him.

On a side note, we haven't really bought in any money this summer in transfer fees, how does this impact us long term? If they are on a loan, does that mean the amortisation still sits on our books for someone like Bony? So we are probably still paying part of his wages and still paying off his transfer fee.

Hope things work out well for him, just never seemed the right fit for us. Think Stoke will be a good club for him.

On a side note, we haven't really bought in any money this summer in transfer fees, how does this impact us long term? If they are on a loan, does that mean the amortisation still sits on our books for someone like Bony? So we are probably still paying part of his wages and still paying off his transfer fee.
Yep I think thats true, the only saving we will make during these loans is bit of wages.

I imagine the thinking behind the signing was to be a like for like Negrado type player and play with Sergio like when we were blasting teams 4 and 5 nill.

Incoming yes but a loan out not really ,imo that is

But most of these loans are effectively leaving us for good aren't they? I mean we not going to see Bony in a City short again, even though we'll be paying part of his wages for the next 2-3 years or however long he has left on his contract.

It's been frustrating to see him in a City shirt, but he'll do great with Stoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.