Wilfried Bony - Loan to Stoke

Bad decision on our part - wish him all the best when we finally move him on, and no doubt he'll score another good goal against us if he does stay in the PL (such is the way of transfers)

Chinese clubs and Marseille explored signing Wilfried Bony this winter, but he refused to go and wants to stay in the PL. [Foot Mercato]

West Ham, West Brom and Everton (as a replacement for Lukaku) all have an eye on Bony, with Galatasaray and Lyon also keen. [Foot Mercato]
If there ends up being a bidding war for him it shows how stupid and lazy football has become, surely there's better value around if scouts at clubs do thier jobs.

If there ends up being a bidding war for him it shows how stupid and lazy football has become, surely there's better value around if scouts at clubs do thier jobs.
I agree,seems a lot of scouts are coasting along not doing much except ours with the kids we have in the first team now
I think wilf was a mp buy for the here and now and it just hasn't worked out

I am sure the managers looking at him fancy their chances of getting the Bony that we bought from Swansea. The one that was the calendar year top goal scorer when we bought him.

I don't see any reason why he can't go to a team, be the main man and get back in the goals.

I just hope we can get it done nice and early in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.