Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 5m5 minutes ago
Media at Ivory Coast training camp in Abu Dhabi told Bony wasn't in training today because he was signing his Man City contract

BlueRiv said:
Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 5m5 minutes ago
Media at Ivory Coast training camp in Abu Dhabi told Bony wasn't in training today because he was signing his Man City contract

Ffs, injured signing his fucking contract, Jovetic MK2

Feed the Elk said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Richard said:
For those that say he is overpriced, Jermaine Defoe is reportedly off to Sunderland for £14m. Let that sink in.
Why have the media decided to report the transfer in this way ? Are they trying to make Sunderland look good or bad ?

that's like saying Bony to City for £50m (plus bonuses)

Give 'em time.

ArdwickBlue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Bony will have the blood of Nepalese, Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Indian migrant workers on his hands. As does any c*nt that visits that part of the world as a tourist or travels on one of their c*nt airlines or wears a Man City shirt for a living.

From RAWK.

#JFT39

From Liverpool the city of slavery.
And the club who wear the name of the world's biggest money launderer on their shirts and whose second biggest sponsor is the state airline of the country with an appalling human rights record.

Kun Aguero said:
Bony will have the blood of Nepalese, Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Indian migrant workers on his hands. As does any c*nt that visits that part of the world as a tourist or travels on one of their c*nt airlines or wears a Man City shirt for a living.

From RAWK.

#JFT39

He forgot to mention that HRH M, once kicked a cat! (allegedly)...

Tanzeylee said:
Kun Aguero said:

From RAWK.

#JFT39

He did and here he is receiving his award:

[bigimg]http://www.uaeinteract.com/news/article_pics/34128.jpg[/bigimg]

ArdwickBlue said:
Kun Aguero said:

From RAWK.

#JFT39

From Liverpool the city of slavery.

The irony is astonishing isn't it? I don't even have to go on RAWK to know exactly which fuckwit posted that.

I also wonder how many Liverpool fans have visited Abu Dhabi (or are actually from there for that matter), or travelled with Etihad Airways. Talk about alienating yourself from your own fans, never mind pathetically trolling us blues! I think it's high time Twelfth Man received the Adam Teese treatment ;)

Tanzeylee said:
aguero93:20 said:
Tanzeylee said:

He did and here he is receiving his award:

[bigimg]http://www.uaeinteract.com/news/article_pics/34128.jpg[/bigimg]

That's not an award, its a box of catnip...

Makes them go further when you kick them I hear :)

Going to be funny when their new stand become the Dubai Tourism stand or something like that.

I'm going to guess that will be a totally different situation, and fans can't be held responsible for sponsors etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.