Wilfried Bony - gone to Swansea official

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is called fucking pride and the desire to actually play football the game they are supposed to love.

On another point getting 100k in one country may well be worse than getting a lower top line in another due to tax but hey ho let's defend the contract stance, we understand but we just would prefer them to fuck off and show they have some pride and desire to play football somewhere else.

You're missing his point, mate. He said IF they are loaned to a decent team. (Inter-country tax differences will be taken into account at that stage if the player's receiving decent advice.)

However, if a player chooses to sit on his fat arse just drawing money, I agree with you 100%. No pride. He can fcuk, off then fcuk off again.

You're missing his point, mate. He said IF they are loaned to a decent team. (Inter-country tax differences will be taken into account at that stage if the player's receiving decent advice.)

However, if a player chooses to sit on his fat arse just drawing money, I agree with you 100%. No pride. He can fcuk, off then fcuk off again.

I was replying to this part in the main "I mean why the fuck would Mendes negotiate a permanent transfer for his client where he will earn less than £100k a week or whatever he is on"

:)

I was replying to this part in the main "I mean why the fuck would Mendes negotiate a permanent transfer for his client where he will earn less than £100k a week or whatever he is on"

:)
You can debate technicalities, but it's the truth. Look at Arsenal trying to move their over-paid deadwood. Some players treat it like a job and prefer to get compensated well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.