Wilfried Bony - gone to Swansea official

Status
Not open for further replies.
The abuse on here is terrible. Before we bought him he was the leading scorer in the calendar year. We asked him to play a style that did not suit him, shot his confidence to hell and then abuse the crap out of him.
I wish him well and hope he does well wherever he goes

They're asking for £50m for Sigurdsson (fair given his importance to them) but apparently they're also asking for £30m for Llorente, so we'd be daft to not try and get at least £10m off of them.
And West Ham are spunking money left, right and centre, sold a 'keeper for £5m and we still gave them Hart for fuck all.

We just suck at selling. It'll be more a "get rid" deal rather than a good deal.

Should be asking for 20m he is a proven premier goal scorer plus with the fees banded around this season.

Yeah, Swansea have their £100m+ from the Premier League TV deal, they don't get a discount price. £20m would be fine for both clubs.

I'd try and arrange some kind of loan with an obligation to buy if Swansea stay up and set the fee at what we paid for him. Would be worth it for Swansea and we'd get a decent fee. Swansea will know more than anybody what a good player he actually is in the right system. We're basically giving him away otherwise.

I'd try and arrange some kind of loan with an obligation to buy if Swansea stay up and set the fee at what we paid for him. Would be worth it for Swansea and we'd get a decent fee. Swansea will know more than anybody what a good player he actually is in the right system. We're basically giving him away otherwise.

And if Swansea go down?

And West Ham are spunking money left, right and centre, sold a 'keeper for £5m and we still gave them Hart for fuck all.

We just suck at selling. It'll be more a "get rid" deal rather than a good deal.
Well that's what happens when teams know you need to get rid of someone and other teams aren't exactly knocking the door down. Terrible negotiating position to be in

he wasn't really tearing it apart in Stoke last season too and I guess they're fair close to playing to his strength. It might be due to malaria or something else, but the truth is the man was awful for us and though I haven't watched him there, made nothing at Stoke. Add to that that he is on City kind of wages and neither there would be a line of clubs trying to get him nor do we have a chance of demanding some strong deal for us. It's cutting the loss deal, take some money, get rid of his wages and that's basically it. He might even recover some form at Swansea and I certainly wish him to that, especially against rags, arsenal, liverpool, chelsea and spurs, but we're in no way in position to demand any kind of serious money for him.

Makes me angry that Pellegrini and Txiki could arrive at the conclusion that spending that kind of money on Bony would be a wise decision. I really think Pep is needed to keep Txiki from splashing stupid money on the likes of Mangala, Fernando and Bony.

The abuse on here is terrible. Before we bought him he was the leading scorer in the calendar year. We asked him to play a style that did not suit him, shot his confidence to hell and then abuse the crap out of him.
I wish him well and hope he does well wherever he goes
This, and only this. He also had to overcome Malaria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.