Wilfried Zaha

Sounds like an agent out in full force to me.

Zaha is too hot and cold for City. I also get the feeling after his United stint he is a London lad only.

He seems happy at palace and that's when he plays his best football? Would love us to give Roberts a chance

He's a decent player going through a bit of a purple patch imo, probably too good for Palace but I don't think he has any chance of really putting pressure on Sterling and Sané.
Would be a useful squad player but we have Roberts and Nolito with the likes of Sancho soon to come through and positions that need investment a lot more.
Wouldn't throw a hissy fit if we signed him but I wouldn't be overwhelmed either.

He's a decent player going through a bit of a purple patch imo, probably too good for Palace but I don't think he has any chance of really putting pressure on Sterling and Sané.
Would be a useful squad player but we have Roberts and Nolito with the likes of Sancho soon to come through and positions that need investment a lot more.
Wouldn't throw a hissy fit if we signed him but I wouldn't be overwhelmed either.

Nolito won't be here next year. Doubt Moreno will stick around either and he'll end up back out on loan.

Plus the best kids we have coming back aren't competing for that position.

He's always had the talent, I'm wondering if Pep is the man to get a consistent career out of the lad.

Plus it would kill them lot if he was performing to the level he did before they bought him.

It may not actually be a bad move.

Nolito won't be here next year. Doubt Moreno will stick around either and he'll end up back out on loan.

Plus the best kids we have coming back aren't competing for that position.

He's always had the talent, I'm wondering if Pep is the man to get a consistent career out of the lad.

Plus it would kill them lot if he was performing to the level he did before they bought him.

It may not actually be a bad move.
No, might not be bad alright. Even if Nolito leaves though we've still got sufficient strength in depth with Jesus and KDB able to play there that it wouldn't be a priority for me.

No, might not be bad alright. Even if Nolito leaves though we've still got sufficient strength in depth with Jesus and KDB able to play there that it wouldn't be a priority for me.

Oh yeah, we should be absolutely stacked out wide, but that's not a bad thing at all.

I don't think the most of you really know how great Zaha has been this season. He's been fantastic in a struggling Palace side and I think Sterling and Mane has been the only wingers better than him. If Pep can improve his movement off the ball and a bit of decision making he'd be a really good buy for us.

I don't think the most of you really know how great Zaha has been this season. He's been fantastic in a struggling Palace side and I think Sterling and Mane has been the only wingers better than him. If Pep can improve his movement off the ball and a bit of decision making he'd be a really good buy for us.
This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.