Wilfried Zaha

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by BlueS, 9 Apr 2017.

1. City_Sean

City_Sean

Not for me, Clive.

2. ak93city

ak93city

The build up to your post suggested you're aiming for Griezmann/Hazard level or above.

Mahrez felt a bit anticlimactic.

3. Blue Indian

Blue Indian

I believe Mahrez is the closest thing to Mo Salah in terms of pace, beating players, trickery, finishing, left-footed etc. If Salah can achieve what he has this season, no reason Mahrez can't in this City team!

4. Dax777

Dax777

Mahrez is a pure winger. Salah's is a forward who plays wide. And this is true of both their positions currently and their mentality.

Salah's seems faster than Mahrez. Although I don't think he is as fast as people think. Mahrez Trickery and finishing is technically better than Salah. But Salah's positioning is like night and day compared to Mahrez.

Mahrez is a lot like Bernardo Silva without the exquisite ball control. Mahrez also lacks physicality. It's not an issue, but it plays into why I prefer Zaha.

5. nimrod

nimrod

90 million though ?

6. BJL_City

BJL_City

nope, would be the Scott Sinclair of this squad.

7. shak

shak

I think he could be excellent for us but I wouldn't be surprised if we go elsewhere, it does just feel a bit like the Scott Sinclair (youngish winger/forward the key player at a relegation threatened team ends up keeping them up and gets his big move) transfer and I'd rather take less risks with retaining the title this time.

8. karen7

karen7

No thanks,not good enough

9. TRUE BLUE NO1

TRUE BLUE NO1

Normally I'd say no thankyou!;)....BUT we've all seen what Pep can do with Sterling, Ota and many of the other players in the squad....He's got pace, quickness, can beat a man and score a couple....12months with Pep and this guy could jump up to the top level....

10. Leto

Leto

This is obviously just a ruse to get the rags thinking we want him, so they can swoop in, offer him 50+% more money and get Pogba mark 2. Spending 10s of millions more than they sold him for just for him to be a let down.