Wilfried Zaha

No thanks...too inconsistent & unproven at the highest level which is where we are now.

Reminds me too much of a project player & we really should be going for proven, higher quality players to add to our squad if we are to successfully retain our title & become kings of europe.

I would prefer Mahrez if we were going for a winger who suits our accurate passing & possession game more than Zaha.
The build up to your post suggested you're aiming for Griezmann/Hazard level or above.

Mahrez felt a bit anticlimactic.

I believe Mahrez is the closest thing to Mo Salah in terms of pace, beating players, trickery, finishing, left-footed etc. If Salah can achieve what he has this season, no reason Mahrez can't in this City team!

I believe Mahrez is the closest thing to Mo Salah in terms of pace, beating players, trickery, finishing, left-footed etc. If Salah can achieve what he has this season, no reason Mahrez can't in this City team!
Mahrez is a pure winger. Salah's is a forward who plays wide. And this is true of both their positions currently and their mentality.

Salah's seems faster than Mahrez. Although I don't think he is as fast as people think. Mahrez Trickery and finishing is technically better than Salah. But Salah's positioning is like night and day compared to Mahrez.

Mahrez is a lot like Bernardo Silva without the exquisite ball control. Mahrez also lacks physicality. It's not an issue, but it plays into why I prefer Zaha.

I think he could be excellent for us but I wouldn't be surprised if we go elsewhere, it does just feel a bit like the Scott Sinclair (youngish winger/forward the key player at a relegation threatened team ends up keeping them up and gets his big move) transfer and I'd rather take less risks with retaining the title this time.

Normally I'd say no thankyou!;)....BUT we've all seen what Pep can do with Sterling, Ota and many of the other players in the squad....He's got pace, quickness, can beat a man and score a couple....12months with Pep and this guy could jump up to the top level....

This is obviously just a ruse to get the rags thinking we want him, so they can swoop in, offer him 50+% more money and get Pogba mark 2. Spending 10s of millions more than they sold him for just for him to be a let down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.