Wilfried Zaha

He's having a brilliant season, but I can't see it. Are Palace really going to sell him mid-season for £40m anyway? How much would it cost them if they got relegated as a result?

Them staying up is worth way more than 40 mil so would have to imagine a summer move, to wherever he goes.

He's definitely good enough to be a squad player for us rotating with Leroy and Raheem. And he's been consistently good for 1,5 years now in a struggling side.

Never given a chance in salford, although if he was messing around with the gaffer's 16-yo daughter that might have done it. Very few players can actually handle him, so they tend to just foul him *constantly*. Brushing off all kinds of dodginess. Don't think he's as inconsistent as some have mentioned on here either - that could be the rest of the side which do let him down. I'd love for Roberts to play but I'm not sure Pep will be willing to give him a run just yet, even when he returns. We aren't absolutely gasping for somebody in his position, but then again we are being linked also with Alexis. This could be the backup option then for if the deal falls through.

Look at us, should we really be doubting ANY of Pep's decisions at this point? If he signed Stephen Hawkins I'd trust his judgement right now.

Seems like a very strange and not very likely link tbh. Perfect for a counter attacking team who get space too run into and don't really care if you fail 9 times but succeed once, but for a possession based team who is up against packed defences, he'd just be giving it away more than the rest of the team combined.

Seems like a very strange and not very likely link tbh. Perfect for a counter attacking team who get space too run into and don't really care if you fail 9 times but succeed once, but for a possession based team who is up against packed defences, he'd just be giving it away more than the rest of the team combined.
Not true at all. Have you even been watching him these last two seasons? The biggest reason why he loses the ball more often than Sterling and Sane is because Crystal Palace only attacking plan is give the ball to Zaha and hope he creates something out of nothing and considering their form he seems to be pretty good at it.

No chance
Yes chance!

There were several credible reports last season that Pep was very much impressed with what he saw from Zaha, but chose to keep a watching brief as we concentrated on our defence.

I never thought of Zaha to City, but have watched him closely since those reports. At the right price, I think he's exactly the type of player we need to provide competition & cover for Sane & Sterling.

Watch him closely. Discount the fact he was a former Rag & figure what Pep could do with him after a season under his tutelage.

Yes chance!

There were several credible reports last season that Pep was very much impressed with what he saw from Zaha, but chose to keep a watching brief as we concentrated on our defence.

I never thought of Zaha to City, but have watched him closely since those reports. At the right price, I think he's exactly the type of player we need to provide competition & cover for Sane & Sterling.

Watch him closely & figure what Pep could do with him after a season under his tutelage.

The more I think about it the more it kinda makes sense to bring this kind of player in..having seen what he has done with Sane/ Sterling, HG too. Seems like the kind of winger that Pep likes, IF these reports are true which i'm not sure and 40m seems a bit steep but, knowing he had Costa / Coman at Bayern, very skilful and tricky, fits that type.

Most fans go off the basis of Sinclair and how players wont play etc and sit on the bench..rotation is very much needed in our side now.

Could see Diaz going to Girona on loan if a winger / forward comes in however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.