Will Guardiola get the same witch hunt as Mario did?

Blue Smarties

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/78177.html

Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola has suggested that Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere would only get into the Spanish club's reserve side ahead of their Champions League clash on Tuesday.

Guardiola admits he has been impressed by the teenage England international, who was outstanding in Arsenal's victory in the first leg, but believes the Catalan giants have many similar young players currently learning their trade in the second team.

"Wilshere is a top player. He has been a big surprise. I did not know him at the beginning of the season," Guardiola said. "He is an excellent player, not just Arsenal, but also for the national team. We have many players like him in our second team. It is very good news for football to have players like him."

I agree with everything Pep says. To answer your question though, no he won't get witch hunted because what he said is true. Wilshire wouldn't get in the Barca team. He doesn't have the consistency yet. In my opinion. ;-)

There is nothing special about JackShit Wilshere. He might stand out among the English national team for his age but Guardiola is right, Barca are stuffed with folk like him. Cannot see Barca or Real or Inter ever putting in a must-have bid for the English midfield equivalent of RoughHouseRafael.

Not a dig tbh...Darren lewis on ssn summed it up this morning, They have the likes of mascherano on the bench who simply cant get a game due to the likes of xavi and iniesta in the 1st team..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.