Will he be alright?

LCBblue said:
Im a season ticket holder in the North Stand, he will be fine.

The worst Iv seen was when a United fan clenched his fist when they scored a few years ago, and then everone started hailing abuse at him and giving him sly kicks and punches, but then the steward took him out.

Your scouse mate will be fine...I assure you. :)

did he take him out with a gun or just a good punch tp the side of the head?

BlueMoon93 said:
My dad can't make the Fulham game so I'm planning on taking my mate who has a soft spot for City, the only downside is, he's a scouser. Liverpool v United is on that day but he said he would rather miss that to go and watch City live. He's a footy fan in general and goes to our local club Chester City with me and sees himself as more of a Chester fan than Liverpool even though he's only lived here a couple of years. We'd be sat in the north stand, mostly around quiet people (ST holders). It may sound silly, but do you reckon he would be orite, cos he has got a broad scouse accent :(

come see us! xD - WE'RE IN THE NORTH STAND.

SORRY FOR BEING A MORGUE

Forgot to put on last week. No problems at all, he enjoyed himself and really got into it at some points. It helps cos he's always had a soft spot for City and despises United. He even managed to keep under control when Liverpool nearly scored when we were watching their game on the concourse haha. I'll probably take him again if there's an available ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.