Will it be your best moment?

SPIDERBOY

merge if need be.

My lads always throwing questions at me and yesterday he says,
"If we beat them bastards next week will it be better than the Aguero moment"?
I didn't hesitate,just gave him a straight "you better believe it".
I'm 46 and been going since I was 9,don't get me wrong,that goal was special,unbelievable in fact,but beating them fuckers and being crowned champions will be the pinnacle of my footballing life.
The hatred I have towards them has been brought on by their arrogance over the years.
I'm going to ram it down their fucking throtes for fucking years should we do them.
Thoughts?

I don't think that goal will ever be beaten. That one goal set them back in ways that they never thought was possible. I know they won the league the next season but that was down to our inability to strengthen properly and RVP having an injury free season more than anything else.
So for me, it's a no. It will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to win the league against them but nothing (in my eyes) will ever eclipse that sunny afternoon in May 2012.

It will be a sweet moment but nothing for me will eclipse the Aguero moment and winning the league after a barren 44 years.

The whole manner in which we won it just added to the joy. Remember we were all but down and out, eight points behind with six games to go. The rags were everywhere, gloating and taunting. We pulled them back and again it looked like we had blown it until the death, silencing their celebrations as they rose in their throats. The best moment ever.

We snatched the title from United when they had the old piss can in charge and they had a look of invinciblity about them, nothing will beat that moment. These days they are an expensive laughing stock and not on our level anymore. I hate them but now the hatred is more pitying and ridicule of them as the United aren’t comfy with what they are at the moment in relation to City.

The guns should be turned on Liverpool, I never thought I’d say this but I hate them slightly more than the rags and will enjoy seeing our boys end their season over the coming weeks.

nothing caps the Aguero moment, it was lost for a few minutes, we didn't have another game to win it, Utd were celebrating. If we don't win it against Utd on Saturday, we'll win it at Spurs, or the game after.

merge if need be.

My lads always throwing questions at me and yesterday he says,
"If we beat them bastards next week will it be better than the Aguero moment"?
I didn't hesitate,just gave him a straight "you better believe it".
I'm 46 and been going since I was 9,don't get me wrong,that goal was special,unbelievable in fact,but beating them fuckers and being crowned champions will be the pinnacle of my footballing life.
The hatred I have towards them has been brought on by their arrogance over the years.
I'm going to ram it down their fucking throtes for fucking years should we do them.
Thoughts?
Plus 1 .

What if there’s another Aguero moment on Saturday. The scores are level after 90 minutes, the ref ads 3 mins time added on and then ........ Aguerooooooooooo !

Never mind the Aguero goal, it won't be as good as Yaya scoring against them at Wembley.

We're better than them, in fact we're that much better it's embarrassing. So, I don't actually care of we beat them next week, or if we wait another week to wrap the title up. Both the Yaya and Aguero goals will still be more important to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.