Will it be your best moment?

I would take beating Liverpool to get through to CL semi final over winning league against rags. Both would be nice but the league is the league regardless of who we confirm it against.

Beating the rags anytime is the best feeling for me, to beat them next week will be a once in a lifetime event and I want it more than beating Liverpool, just my personal preference I know others have it different.

Its true we're getting a nice little collection.

Next week if it happens
Aguero
Semi final yaya
6-1

(CL place in 2016 not huge one but still good)
5-1
76 LC semi
74 relagation
68 league

1926 semi final. (Didnt check this date but think its right)

They have beat us loads of times of course but not many in important games.

LC semi 2010
2013 league but we didnt really challenge and it was over quite early.
5-0 at OT
Winning EC in 68 to take shine off our title.

When we have conpeteted directley for trophies we've done quite well.

We beat them in the last 16 of the League Cup in '75/76.

We beat them in the semifinal in '69/70, when Stepney parried an indirect free-kick, which Buzzer followed up and knocked in to secure victory.

The Aguero moment will never be beaten for sheer drama and for shutting up the fucking scum.
Yet winning the title against the scum will be as close to that as is humanly possible.

Nothing will ever beat the Aguero moment. It almost feels sad saying it, but we will never get a moment to match it. Obviously beating United to win the league would be great, but it’s not comparable. The Liverpool games are more important imo.

Never mind the Aguero goal, it won't be as good as Yaya scoring against them at Wembley.

We're better than them, in fact we're that much better it's embarrassing. So, I don't actually care of we beat them next week, or if we wait another week to wrap the title up. Both the Yaya and Aguero goals will still be more important to me.

Bang on. As a fan of 40+ years all my dreams and more are already realized against the rags. We will win the league whatever happens Saturday. They're the small time club having their cup final this week. Our biggest game is Liverpool and the rags are irrelevant. How ironic for those of us having the reverse stuffed down our throats for years............

Beating the rags anytime is the best feeling for me, to beat them next week will be a once in a lifetime event and I want it more than beating Liverpool, just my personal preference I know others have it different.
I agree. We will never have a better chance of winning the league against our biggest rivals. Champions league is an afterthought to me, we all know it's bent and we'll never be allowed to win it come what may.

Bang on. As a fan of 40+ years all my dreams and more are already realized against the rags. We will win the league whatever happens Saturday. They're the small time club having their cup final this week. Our biggest game is Liverpool and the rags are irrelevant. How ironic for those of us having the reverse stuffed down our throats for years............

Would like Pep to rest some of our best players for the return leg vs Liverpool. That would be KDB, Silva, Sterling and Ferna. They will park the bus regardless so we just need to defend well and I am confident we will win regardless. It would also show them that they are not our priority anymore. We have bigger fish to fry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.