Will it be your best moment?

Some good points but coming from a kid who went to school in Manchester in the 90's any time we beat the rags is a big deal and a moment to savour

I’m a Mancunian who had sneering raggie friends for most of years I supported City other than when we won the league in 68 & the short period after that when we dominated Manchester. Since then it was a nightmare until 2008 - albeit the Spirit of our fans was heart warming & made me proud to support our team. That first Premier League win & the Agueroooo moment will forever give me goosebumps & it was a worldwide Wonder.

For me it will never be matched because then, the rags were arrogant enough to believe the “not in my lifetime” & genuinely believed they’d won the league at Sunderland.

Now, they FEAR us & the roles are reversed. It will be sweet if we can win the league next week but we now have other aims too - as well as 6 more chances to sew it up. Accordingly it is not quite as important

It would be very funny if it happened and I will celebrate long and loud, but "best moment"?

That will depend on the circumstances. If we wallop them then it could go down as legendary but I can't see that because of the CL QFs either side. It'll probably be a horrible game but really it doesn't really matter as we're winning the league whatever happens so fuck 'em.

Right now all I can think of is Wednesday night.

Best moment that 2012 season, for me at least, wasn’t Aguero but Kompany’s header against them. That was the night I’d dreamt about for years. Them turning up at our place and running and hiding with no shots on target. That was the night we won that title, and that night was the first time I’d ever seen them run away from city, under Ferguson at least. They came for a point and went away with their tails well and truly between their legs. What a night that was. Beating them on Saturday will be lovely but, in terms of impact, of not worrying about playing them anymore, that night on the 30th April will take a lot of beating.

I’m a Mancunian who had sneering raggie friends for most of years I supported City other than when we won the league in 68 & the short period after that when we dominated Manchester. Since then it was a nightmare until 2008 - albeit the Spirit of our fans was heart warming & made me proud to support our team. That first Premier League win & the Agueroooo moment will forever give me goosebumps & it was a worldwide Wonder.

For me it will never be matched because then, the rags were arrogant enough to believe the “not in my lifetime” & genuinely believed they’d won the league at Sunderland.

Now, they FEAR us & the roles are reversed. It will be sweet if we can win the league next week but we now have other aims too - as well as 6 more chances to sew it up. Accordingly it is not quite as important
if the rags beat us because we rest players for the CL we would then need 6 points from the last 6 games what if them games clash with the CL semi and final?
we need to get it done against the rags

i make it 5 if we lose to the vermin. unless we start losing games by 5 and they start winning by 5 . 13 in front with 18 to play for.

This won’t be the best moment but this season has been like a happy spell in a marriage! Sat feeling contented as hell just enjoying everything. One day though pep (the wife) will be gone and you will have to rebuild!

rags[/QUOTE]
if the rags beat us because we rest players for the CL we would then need 6 points from the last 6 games what if them games clash with the CL semi and final?
we need to get it done against the rags

Agree entirely but that’s a different arguement. The point bring discussed was whether winning the league against the rags would surpass the Agueroooo moment, which for me, it wouldn’t

This won’t be the best moment but this season has been like a happy spell in a marriage! Sat feeling contented as hell just enjoying everything. One day though pep (the wife) will be gone and you will have to rebuild!
And I’ve just married Margot Robbie and Rita Ora. Enjoy it whilst it lasts, it’s the ride of your life.

not a chance mate, the 93.20 is the pinnacle, don't get me wrong if we do it next Saturday it will be special, really special, but it just shows how significant the aguero moment was,is,will be forever

Next weeks derby isn’t even our biggest game of the week, never mind our history. Winning it against them would be lovely but if we don’t win it will be the least painful derby defeat ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.