Will the following please leave...

Mills is up at end of the season.

A few bad games? Do you want me to get started on that?

C_T_I_D said:
Ball, Hamman, Benjani, Vassell, D. Mills, Johnson, Big and daft (Jo), Hughes and backroom staff. Thank you.

Johnson?

Naaa...he should stay.Once he gets his head back to normal(Do you know who i am,i'm Michael Johnson,the famous footballer,so get your kit off now) and shakes off the niggling injuries he will be a quality performer.

Hamman will go at the end of the season along with Ball,Benjani and Vass.Jo will come good so will probably be farmed out on loan.D.Mills will die in a horrible boating accident at about teatime and the whole football world will mourn one of its legends/greats/cockfaces.

C_T_I_D said:
PBLZ129 said:
You missed off Fernandes there.

With the right manager he will be okay. Benefit of the doubt, no worse than Parker.

He's aweful. He crops up every now and then, waving his arms around with that rabbit caught in headlights look, and cocks it up. With the right manager anyone could be "okay" but okay isn't going to be good enough. If Hughes goes ahead and signs Parker and Quasimodo Bellamy from West Ham then he's a dumber shit than i thought possible.

And i cant see what Berti has done to diserve a kick out - we've not even seen him play yet, unless anyones seen him in the reserves?

JO 14 said:
Plus hughes needs time his second half of the season has always been better than his first every year hes managed

It has been better each season, by a point every 4 matches on average.

JO 14 said:
jo is only 21 send him out on loan to everton or someone to give him a bit more experience and a few more games. Plus hughes needs time his second half of the season has always been better than his first every year hes managed, he is a good manager. If we would have won yesterday then there wouldnt have been one hughes out thread, you cant just sack a manager after a few bad games bad games.

It wasnt just any defeat. It was a 3-0 hammering, at home, against a Championship team:

Fighting a relegatin battle of their own
Managed by a care-taker boss
Who were defeated 4-0 at home last week by Doncaster - who are bottom 3!!!

THREE FUKCING NIL!!!

Embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.