Will the following please leave...

JO 14 said:
jo is only 21 send him out on loan to everton or someone to give him a bit more experience and a few more games. Plus hughes needs time his second half of the season has always been better than his first every year hes managed, he is a good manager. If we would have won yesterday then there wouldnt have been one hughes out thread, you cant just sack a manager after a few bad games bad games.
jo costed £18m , why should he have to go on loan. he should have been good enough from day one.
The players in the team that are not performing will be replaced , Hughes will come good give him time .

Kris_Musampa said:
My personal views:

Hart - Stays. Needs experience. Doesn't command his box as he should and gives our woeful defence more to worry about. Needs an experienced 'keeper to learn his trade from.

Ball - Goes. Shite

Dunne - Stays. Needs a better CH alongside him to share the responsibility.

Micah - Stays. But relegated to the reserves to get his head sorted out and re-discover what its all about.

Zab - Stays. Great potential, drops some gaffs at the moment but you can see the product is there. Better coaching needed.

Gelson - Goes. Nothing like the quality we need. Reminds me of my old Jack Russell with a football.

Hamann - Goes. Too old, shame you cant graft Hamanns' head onto Gelsons body, there would be a decent footballer there.

SWP - Stays. Obviously.

Kompany - Stays. A classy player, wants it badly, it must be demoralising for him with some of the tripe on display yesterday.

Elano - Goes. He's not interested anymore. As my son pointed out, its like he is playing badly deliberately.

Sturridge - Stays. But please play him as CF, he has great close control and easily makes himself a yard in the box for a shot. Stop playing him on the wing where he is wasted.

Caicido - Stays. But needs time and patience to develop.

Vassell - Goes. Worse than Ball.

Jo - Stays, but loan him out. Not to Everton tho, send him to a Championship side where everyone is 6'9" and he can get used to playing in a physical environment.

Mark Hughes - Hmmm. Stays. I think he is shackled with the crap from previous regimes. I suspect his plan for this season is to get us into a EUFA slot again. I also suspect he is safe until the summer, and unless our second half of the season is nothing short of tremendous, he will be replaced by a special one in June.
cant argue with that.

people say we havent got a big enough squad what a load of shite talk how do we know what weve got when we dont get chance to see the so called top talent coming through ie mee,viess,marshall,clayton,mcdernott,givern.mh had the chance to blood these but hes just not capable of running this club .im sure these kids would of give it 100% yesterday and lets face it if we got beat 3 0 with these kids mh would of done himself a favour because i for one would understand what he was trying to do but i havent got a clue what this manager is going to do next

PistonBlue said:
C_T_I_D said:
With the right manager he will be okay. Benefit of the doubt, no worse than Parker.

Gelson's a fucking awful player mate, can't pass, can't tackle. If we're having a mass clearance then Gelson is a part of it.

Agree Gelson's like a fucking headless chicken

C_T_I_D said:
Ball, Hamman, Benjani, Vassell, D. Mills, Johnson, Big and daft (Jo), Ben Haim, Ched Evans, Hughes and backroom staff. Thank you.
keep ball (for some strange reason i like him), johnson ( i am struggling to think why hes on your list) and maybe benjani (he always works hard but hes just unlucky and hes always happy and smiling), but, one thing i definately agree with is hughes! he has no idea what he is doing, he is a mufc legend and he hated us city fans when he played for them, i bet he is sat with fergison now laughing and saying "i cant belive fergi my pal, im destroying man city and gatting paid for it! brilliant!" if you want to get hughes out we need everyone on bluemoon to tell mcfc by going on this page and emailing mcfc and telling them you want him out: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=</a>{842020E5-FE36-4C02-902C-C416D363B534}

keemcfc said:
C_T_I_D said:
Ball, Hamman, Benjani, Vassell, D. Mills, Johnson, Big and daft (Jo), Ben Haim, Ched Evans, Hughes and backroom staff. Thank you.
keep ball (for some strange reason i like him), johnson ( i am struggling to think why hes on your list) and maybe benjani (he always works hard but hes just unlucky and hes always happy and smiling), but, one thing i definately agree with is hughes! he has no idea what he is doing, he is a mufc legend and he hated us city fans when he played for them, i bet he is sat with fergison now laughing and saying "i cant belive fergi my pal, im destroying man city and gatting paid for it! brilliant!" if you want to get hughes out we need everyone on bluemoon to tell mcfc by going on this page and emailing mcfc and telling them you want him out: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=</a>{842020E5-FE36-4C02-902C-C416D363B534}

Kris_Musampa said:
Jo - Stays, but loan him out. Not to Everton tho, send him to a Championship side where everyone is 6'9" and he can get used to playing in a physical environment.

Genius...I'd never thoght of that. It'll be a wakeup call, he should get confidence. But he won't half be pissed off with it. Worth a go in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.