Will the Golden Goose keep laying... (TV rights)

You can still pay the money collectively through league placing and bar a small number who'll watch any game that's exactly what happens now.

Yes but when fans are allowed to pick & choose which games they pay for, it's only a (short) matter of time before Utd etc say 'ok we want to be paid a higher percentage as we are the team(s) people watch' plus the top sides can show advertisers that rather than sponsoring Everton, they should all sponsor them & forget the rest.

They will threaten the european super league again.

The BBC pay Linekar more than they pay for our games. I think we’re on about £300 a club at the moment. Sky take a lot of money up here but again give us next to fuck all which stops teams improving.

We’re not going to see any of it apart from the dust off the crumbs that fall from your table.

I’m sad now.

Yes but in which direction? Could be inflationary or deflationary depending on how commercially successful any iptv deals are. A perfect example is that I won't pay the money for Sky and BT for a wide selection of games from various teams but I'd quite happily take a more selective package of just City games on iptv at a lower price if all our games were broadcast.

me too £5 to £10 a game would take off even buying season ticket prices of around £100 would be great

The daft 3pm embargo needs to be removed. Those wanting to go to a game live will go anyway whether it is on tv or not.
Pretty soon the fa or premier league will spot this (just a matter of actually employing somebody with a higher iq than a brick and they will wonder how they never considered it before).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.