Will We Do Business in the Winter Window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've wasted some money haven't we! Could have had Hazard and Van Dijk for the price of those four at the time.
Yep, although with one or two it's hard to predict. E.g. I don't think anyone could have envisaged that Bony would have been a shadow of the player he was at Swansea. This could be put down to a multitude of reasons, however after seeing how clinical he was at Swansea, I'd be hard pushed to find anybody who predicted he would be a bad buy before he signed for us.

Yep, although with one or two it's hard to predict. E.g. I don't think anyone could have envisaged that Bony would have been a shadow of the player he was at Swansea. This could be put down to a multitude of reasons, however after seeing how clinical he was at Swansea, I'd be hard pushed to find anybody who predicted he would be a bad buy before he signed for us.

I did. He was never going to be good enough for us

I hope not. Signing players in this window is ordinarily an indication of panic and uncertainty.

If we dont sign any defenders/defensive midfielders this window, we only got ourselves to blame if we miss top 4..personally feel, if we dont, we holding up a white flag for this season. It would cost the club more in earnings if we miss out on CL football, than it would to throw 30-40mil at a fullback/CM. Getting the right one in Jan is another issue but I would hope we are at least trying...

Not signing anyone. Maybe drop some of the non performers and give a couple of the kids a crack

Not signing anyone. Maybe drop some of the non performers and give a couple of the kids a crack
That's it for me. Just looking at our full backs for tonight's game, and I genuinely can't imagine we don't have two youngsters who can't technically live with Zabaletta and Clichy, and surely to God they must be faster and fitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.