Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem?

Postby kingdoneg » Mar 15th, '14, 23:01
I find it really hard to believe that nobody is looking at what I feel will the most important and possibly most pivotal game of our entire PL season.

That is the Everton away match. in May. I'm certain it going to determine both our premiership outcome and Everton's qualifying place in Europe.

I predict that match will have us all on tenterhooks!

Watch this space!!!

I told ya! Only now, I believe we can and will beat them in their own back yard!

And a big fuck you to the negative moaning cunts on here who had given up.. Shame they might get to enjoy it tbh.. That's all cheers.

We're thereabouts but it's not over. Palace needs to get a result and recent form has suggested that they can. And newcastle should end the season with an ovation worthy performance.

kingdoneg said:
Re: Will we win the Prem?

Postby kingdoneg » Mar 15th, '14, 23:01
I find it really hard to believe that nobody is looking at what I feel will the most important and possibly most pivotal game of our entire PL season.

That is the Everton away match. in May. I'm certain it going to determine both our premiership outcome and Everton's qualifying place in Europe.

I predict that match will have us all on tenterhooks!

Watch this space!!!

I told ya! Only now, I believe we can and will beat them in their own back yard!

If Asrenal win tomorrow Everton have no hope of catching them , they won't slip up from there and Everton know it.

They have already qualified for the Europa League and their fans would never forgive Martinez if he played a part in ensuing Liverpool win the title.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I wish Liverpool played first next weekend, it'd be so much nicer to know whether we can afford a point at Goodison or not.

Champions play for 3 points.

Today must feel pretty amazing and I couldn't be happier for the City fans (sounded great at Palace just now). It's still very tricky with the Goodison fixture but even if it goes tits up you can be proud of 'em still doin' the biz after such a long, tough season. I bet plenty of dippers were dreaming of a 9 point lead tonight.

All the commentators & pundits are mentioning the fact that the Goodison crowd might be pretty flat 'cause they don't wanna help Liverpool to the league. If you get the win it would be funny to hear their applause in defeat - kinda like Sunderland 2 years ago.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I wish Liverpool played first next weekend, it'd be so much nicer to know whether we can afford a point at Goodison or not.
It could also work in our favour. If we beat Everton, then Liverpool will know we have two potentially easy games left and we will win the title on a far superior goal difference. Liverpool may well visit Palace downhearted with that knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.