Will you be phoning Nigel ?

oakiecokie

Former UKIP leader Nigel Farage is to present a daily chat show on the radio station LBC.

The Nigel Farage Show will air from 19:00 to 20:00, Mondays to Thursdays, with the host describing it as "full of opinions, callers and reaction".

He tweeted: "I invite listeners to agree with me, challenge me & together we can lead Britain's conversation."

Mr Farage, a friend of US President-elect Donald Trump, is an MEP for South East England.

He resigned as UKIP leader last summer, but returned on an interim basis after his successor, Diane James, resigned only 18 days into the job.

Mr Farage's former deputy, Paul Nuttall, won the second leadership contest of the year.

Mr Trump has said Mr Farage - among the first politicians to visit the president-elect after his victory last year - would make a "great" UK ambassador to the US, but Downing Street responded that there was "no vacancy".

The former UKIP leader has previously taken part in occasional Phone Farage shows on LBC. The new regular slot begins next Monday.

Should be fun and games.I bet they have a six second relay pause on all phone ins.Good old Nige,always lands on his feet.

LBC is like a political version of talksport.if you accept that the presenters are all basically professional trolls baiting fuckwits to call in, then it can be decent entertainment. If you get all upset or feel the need to call in yourself then its probably best to give it a miss. There are some fucking horrible people on there, and actually farage and even Katie Hopkins are far from the worst sadly.

LBC is like a political version of talksport.if you accept that the presenters are all basically professional trolls baiting fuckwits to call in, then it can be decent entertainment. If you get all upset or feel the need to call in yourself then its probably best to give it a miss. There are some fucking horrible people on there, and actually farage and even Katie Hopkins are far from the worst sadly.

No, but they're close.

If i fart down the phone will the **** not only hear it but smell it as well ? If so i will be straight on then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.