William Carvalho

We seem to be quite adept at spending lots of money on average defensive midfielders. Javi Garcia, Fernando, Rodwell, and now by the sounds of it Carvalho, too.
Very true and its the one role that should be our biggest priority alongside the FB areas, personally i think as Pep's brother is his agent people are putting two and two together, can't see it happening myself

We seem to be quite adept at spending lots of money on average defensive midfielders. Javi Garcia, Fernando, Rodwell, and now by the sounds of it Carvalho, too.
Tell me about it. :( Whatever money we want to pay for this guy, we should simply give it to Real Madrid and acquire their youth prospect, Marcos Llorente. It would be the best money we ever spent on a DM.

Plenty to really like about this lad. Absolute tank who dominates the middle of the field. Great passing range and faster than advertised. A cross between Yaya and Kompany who'll just sit whilst the attackers do their work. You only have to watch the Euros to see why he was the big reason Portugal won it.

Plenty to really like about this lad. Absolute tank who dominates the middle of the field. Great passing range and faster than advertised. A cross between Yaya and Kompany who'll just sit whilst the attackers do their work. You only have to watch the Euros to see why he was the big reason Portugal won it.
You sound like you're his agent mate. You only have to watch his CL games for Sporting to see that he's bang average.

Tell me about it. :( Whatever money we want to pay for this guy, we should simply give it to Real Madrid and acquire their youth prospect, Marcos Llorente. It would be the best money we ever spent on a DM.

Should have made a run for the soon to be PFA Player of the year runner up Kante. I was mostly shot down last summer because people thought Fernandinho was better.

. You only have to watch the Euros to see why he was the big reason Portugal won it.
I haven't seen much of him other than in the Euro's, and have to confess I wasn't impressed.
Lots of players aren't at their best in International competitions, but if this was him at his best I would rather leave. (You tube videos of him look better)

He looks slow on that video as well as clumsy, if that's his skills video for this season then I'm not excited about the prospect of signing him at all.

Busquets isn't the quickest of players but hasn't done too badly in his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.