William Carvalho

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by BlueMoonz1977, 17 Jan 2017.

1. Andy Morrisons jock strap

Andy Morrisons jock strap

Very true and its the one role that should be our biggest priority alongside the FB areas, personally i think as Pep's brother is his agent people are putting two and two together, can't see it happening myself

2. Dax777

Dax777

Tell me about it. :( Whatever money we want to pay for this guy, we should simply give it to Real Madrid and acquire their youth prospect, Marcos Llorente. It would be the best money we ever spent on a DM.

3. City_Sean

City_Sean

Spot on, I just don't see what this lad would offer.

4. chemicalboy99

chemicalboy99

Plenty to really like about this lad. Absolute tank who dominates the middle of the field. Great passing range and faster than advertised. A cross between Yaya and Kompany who'll just sit whilst the attackers do their work. You only have to watch the Euros to see why he was the big reason Portugal won it.

5. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

You sound like you're his agent mate. You only have to watch his CL games for Sporting to see that he's bang average.

6. ADegenerate

ADegenerate

Should have made a run for the soon to be PFA Player of the year runner up Kante. I was mostly shot down last summer because people thought Fernandinho was better.

7. Cityfan

Cityfan

I haven't seen much of him other than in the Euro's, and have to confess I wasn't impressed.
    Lots of players aren't at their best in International competitions, but if this was him at his best I would rather leave. (You tube videos of him look better)

8. Jimbob

Jimbob

Sales manager
    He looks slow on that video as well as clumsy, if that's his skills video for this season then I'm not excited about the prospect of signing him at all.

9. City health warning

City health warning

Busquets isn't the quickest of players but hasn't done too badly in his career.

10. dubblue

dubblue

Carvalho isn't good enough for where we strive to be.