William Carvalho

This would be a Fernando like signing where everyone's going like he's gonna be "THE DESTROYER" and "THE OCTOPUS" and other hot shit, but when people actually watch him play in the prem will they realize what a bang average player he is. I feel annoyed that we're even linked to him.
I've a fear that we are becoming like Arsenal end up signing good players but not the wow ones we need badly ..

I'm amazed how strong an opinion people seem to have about him tbh. Didn't realise how many Portuguese League fans we had on here

I'm amazed how strong an opinion people seem to have about him tbh. Didn't realise how many Portuguese League fans we had on here
This, half of this lot have never seen him play outside of Euros, everyone talking bout how shit his passing is gives it away. Also, I'd like to think that International tournaments are not the best platform to judge a player imo.

Should have made a run for the soon to be PFA Player of the year runner up Kante. I was mostly shot down last summer because people thought Fernandinho was better.
Not really. I think mostcagreed with you he was better than Dihno. I just didn't think he was a good fit.

I still don't think he is. Even though I admit I undervalued his intelligence.

If Carvalho does sign for us he will do the job that is to be expected from the manager.

Not really. I think mostcagreed with you he was better than Dihno. I just didn't think he was a good fit.

I still don't think he is. Even though I admit I undervalued his intelligence.

I'm happy my boy was rewarded this year after getting robbed last season. Seems like most aren't too keen on carv or Kyle walker. Pep can't do a whole lot right ATM :/. I'd prefer a younger player like tolisso who fits into the Young Boy Revolution that I'm calling for :)

You have any other young dm that you rate other than weigl or tolisso?

I'm happy my boy was rewarded this year after getting robbed last season. Seems like most aren't too keen on carv or Kyle walker. Pep can't do a whole lot right ATM :/. I'd prefer a younger player like tolisso who fits into the Young Boy Revolution that I'm calling for :)

You have any other young dm that you rate other than weigl or tolisso?

I like Diawara from Napoli, Fabinho is another obvious one. Frank Kessy is said to be a younger Yaya Toure and is getting hyped recently, never seen him play though.

This, half of this lot have never seen him play outside of Euros, everyone talking bout how shit his passing is gives it away. Also, I'd like to think that International tournaments are not the best platform to judge a player imo.
It's lucky we don't judge our players solely on their international or CL form or we'd probably have to fuck off the whole squad tbh

I like Diawara from Napoli, Fabinho is another obvious one. Frank Kessy is said to be a younger Yaya Toure and is getting hyped recently, never seen him play though.

I've heard good things mentioned on diawara. That's one I need to keep an eye out for. Only 19 too. Perfect for the revolution. Fabinho meets the cutoff at 23 :). I'd love to him.

Never heard of frank. Gonna have to good him

I've heard good things mentioned on diawara. That's one I need to keep an eye out for. Only 19 too. Perfect for the revolution. Fabinho meets the cutoff at 23 :). I'd love to him.

Never heard of frank. Gonna have to good him
Diawara plays DM and was linked to City more than a year ago before transferring to Napoli. I strongly recommend to watch this team as Sarri successfully plays the same brand of football as Guardiola without worldclass players. I'm not sure Diawara is as good as he appears to be, he hugely benefits from Sarri's tactics. Anyway, he would be a better choice than Carvalho IMO.

Kessie is a kind of b2b player, big and powerful but not very mobile. Plays in a 343 setup. I don't think we need a player of this type, very un-Pepish.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.