William Carvalho

I have watched this lad since Utd first got linked with him , and i believe this is just the media trying to make us look like idiots . the lads a big donkey that they are trying to sell to some fool , we do need at least one defensive mid due to red cards injuries and players leaving and the lads Kessie and Fabinho are the best fit
I couldn't agree more just don't rate him at all but worried that Pep's brother is his new agent !

I have watched this lad since Utd first got linked with him , and i believe this is just the media trying to make us look like idiots . the lads a big donkey that they are trying to sell to some fool , we do need at least one defensive mid due to red cards injuries and players leaving and the lads Kessie and Fabinho are the best fit

Kessie is a good shout. Why aren't we linked with him? as for Carvalho, I would rather have Oliver Ntcham in the midfield.

If rumours start picking up about this guy, I get the feeling we're going to miss out on Fabinho.....With Yaya rumoured to be signing a new 1yr deal.....no room for both Carvalho and Fabinho in our midfield....

1. Stuart‏ @bloostoo 4m4 minutes ago
    William Carvalho averages 20 more passes per game than Fabinho (with more accuracy), wonder if that would give him the edge in Pep's eyes.

2. Stuart‏ @bloostoo 3m3 minutes ago
    William makes far fewer tackles than Fabinho, but slightly more interceptions. Fabinho seems more athletic, but it depends what Pep's after.

shame if we miss out on fabinho for carvalho, carvalho is a good passer but im very concerned about his pace and ability to play in the prem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.